SupremeSaiyan is offline New Member

Panic attack.... and Winstrol

Now I have a hole in my heart and yet year after year I prove to be the most healthy person in my family. Perfect blood pressure, perfect cholesterol, always under 8% body fat... and so on. I have been a hardcore weight lifter for 10 years now and was an ametuer power-lifter until my heart doctors put a stop to that. Recently I felt out of shape and for the first time I resorted to taking steroids . I watched as many reportings on it as I could. I fully support the drug now knowing what I know... however it always stated in every report that roids are for healthy males over 22 years old... Am I really healthy? My blood tests say I am but what about the anurism in my heart I received at 21. I'm 25 now. I said f- it and went for it. The doc said bench pressing more than my own weight would stop my heart and I continued to bench for more than a year after he uttered those words. He checked me out the next year asked if I listened and I said "sort of," and I still checked out fine.

I started taking Winn over a week ago. I have a pretty potent type of win and it's 100ml per CC. I have no anxiety about pinning myself since i have successfully pinned myself 3 times now. However yesterday on the day of my 3rd injection I found myself lying in bed trying to go to sleep for work the next day(today) and couldn't. I started sweating and then began pacing until an all-out panic attack consumed me. I thought I was going to die. I have never injected anything into my body like winn. I have had cortocal shots administered by a doc before for my torn delt. The worst part is my friends and family couldn't help me with advice, let alone comfort, because I had to keep it a secret that I was on win. If they found out they would over-react and send me to the hospital or worse.

Anyone with some decent experience on being all alone and using steroids wanna help me out? Also anyone with knowledge on Winn and anxiety/panic/speed up heart rates would be greatly appreciated.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bad bad bad idea!
    First off...winny should not be run without Test. But thats not your biggest problem! Playing Russian roulette is! What are your stats? and what are your goals? If you've reached those goals naturally before...then why toy with AAS now? I would soul search and re-think it bro. A hole in your heart is nothing to play with...and the anxiety and stress of taking AAS is enough to elevate your BP and cause unwanted panic attacks...let alone what the molecule can do. I'm no MD, but common sense alone tells me this is a bad idea.

Resort back to your old routine, pick up the fork, dial in your diet and I'm sure you can accomplish your goals naturally.

Good luck bro...dont be a statistic

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Bro, give it up. It's not worth it. Just maintain the good condition you have worked to achieve. Your life isn't worth the risk.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I wouldnt like to say wheather it was the winni or not and because of your heart condition i think its a bad idea to carry on imo,but i have had the same thing using winni and i had it using primo in my case it usally passed within about an hour and i would be back to normal but it was bad at the time so i know how you feel, but dont take this as a green light to carry on ,with your medical condition i would stop now.
    Last edited by sigman roid; 05-11-2009 at 12:41 PM.

So I should just give it up now as I had already thought would have been a good idea considering my horrible episode last night. Does anyone think the 3 shots I took could cause any long term damage?

By the way the anurism was a good thing. It close the hole in my heart to roughly 85% shut. However it could burst givin a ton of force. While having the anurism in my heart I had already competed in 4 competitions where I benched 350 and Squatted over 600... Have I just been cheating death or am I as healthy as I feel... I don't know and I'm afraid to ask a doctor because of the negative connotation towards steroids .

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Maybe you just worked yourself up to the point of an anxiety attack....try 50 mg's instead of 100 mg's...if it persists then absolutely stop...I also believe that winnie would be better taken with test but I have friends that do it alone with no ill effects...on recent tests done on my heart it turnd out that its somewhat enlarged...is it because of roids??..I don't know...there are several factors I have to consider...my past alcohol and drug use are certainly something to look at...will it prevent me from cycling in the future...NO!

I would just stop now...I dont think you've done enough winny to shut down your natural test production.
    Who knows the answer to your question...but you dont want to find out the hard way...ie..death. Of course a Dr. would tell you to stop, so you wont get any surprises there.
    You have great lifts...if your goals are size...eat more. If you're trying cut up...hit the cardio! But I'd stop completely, plus the anxiety will go away not only from the winny, but from the stress too!

Good luck

So on one hand a lower dosage 1/2 a CC would be better for a newb like myself or cold turkey and try to trim the fat that has been causing my depression the hard way.

The only reason I turned to winny is because of my torn shoulder and bad knee. I still skateboard as much as I can but I just keep creating more injuries for my non-flexible body. I gave up the hardcore power-lifting for almost 2 years now and the cutting is just not as productive as I would like it to be. I know how to do everything right, I'm a certified personal trainer and can easily get myself on the right track... however I'm not a doctor and my body is not letting cut the way I want it to be. It's a disease I must admit.

Thank you guys so much for the advice so far... I just feel like any normal weight-lifter does at some point... never ever satisfied. I purged my satisfaction with lifting so much weight for my small frame (160lbs), but I'd much rather look stronger than I actually am. This is a frustrating battle... and I really though winny would help. I have been all natural my whole life and this is what it got me- http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...er/Photo57.jpg - thats me before I started win... as you can see I have no vascularity and I really wanted harder deifned lines and muscle separation.

Again I thank you guys for listening. I have no one to talk to.

looks like some good thickness bro. If you dedicate yourself to the diet and cutting...I think you'll see results. truly!

youre gonna do what youre gonna do...but keep reading and researching, maybe you'll find someone is a similar situation.

But at least head over to the diet section and see if you can do some fine tuning over there

good luck homie

thanks so much. I understand the severity of the situation I should have taken it more seriously before jumping into that decision. Like I said it's always hard to be happy with what you have.

I should stop bein a ***** wrap my knee and start running!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I know im gettin here late..... but i'm going to comment anyways.

YOU NEED TO STAY OFF AAS..... you also need to quit powerlifting..... squating heavy.... etc. Listen to your doctor man.... you may feel like a million bucks..... but that aneurisym doesn't care what you bench, how much you weigh, or how healthy you feel..... push the envelope too much and your familly will have to deal with your loss.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I quit powerlifting for nearly 2 years now. I just want to be cut and thought winny would be the most safe of the powerful drugs on the market. I guess my panic attack proved that wrong.

Thread Information