J Rod is offline Junior Member

My next cycle "cutting cycle" help me out a lil'

Now that I am done with my fina/prop cycle, I am looking at a cutting cycle to shred me up.
    I am 5"11 and 180. I am thinking about Fina/prop/winny or winny/prop maybe another fina/prop. I hear anavar is good too. What would you recommend me getting?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Add the winny and cardio.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    yep prop/fina/winny or Halo, good diet and tons of cardio. good luck

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Prop/Fina/Winny. If you can afford it, substituting anavar for winny would be a viable but expensive option. I'd run the var longer than the rest of the cycle though probably.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Agree w/ NJ. Prop, Fina, Winny....
    Weeks 1-6 Prop 1 shot a day
    Weeks 4-10 Fina e/d
    Weeks 7-12 Winny e/d
    Clomid ........
    :-)

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    Mbaraso...
    I really like that layout you have there.

So in weeks 4,5 and 6, I can mix the fina with the prop right?

I was considering doing it all at once
    weeks 1-6 fina/prop mix but I like the new rememdy.

My ONLY concern!!!

Since I will be running the FIna longer than the prop, do you think I will have to worry about "getting er up"?

I woulndt want that to happen

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Test, Fina, Stanazolol(Winny), Dbol , Clen , and T3.

"OH MY GOD! DID SIGMUND FROID JUST RECOMMEND DBOL ON A CUTTING CYCLE? I THOUGHT HE KNEW HIS SHIT! DBOL IS FOR BULKING! WHAT AN IDIOT!"

Ok, now that you are done freaking out, let me explain my reasoning. Check out this excerpt from an article by Cy Willson:

Dbol
    "As a side note, I'd also like to recommend using methandrostenolone (D-bol) at a dosage of around 25 to 50 mg per day. This is because of this particular steroid 's ability to increase dopamine levels. Now before you freak out because I'm recommending a drug used to "bulk up," I'd like you to realize a few things. First, this increase in dopamine can be very beneficial in terms of reducing adipose tissue. I've always noticed this effect while using the drug, as have others. As long as you're in the 25 to 50 mg per day range, you shouldn't see much water retention. If it bothers you that much, you can simply drop the D-bol out a week or two prior to when you want to look your leanest."

Fina
    "First off, it's been shown to bind to the AR greater than Testosterone and even nandrolone . This ability to bind so avidly to the AR is probably one of the reasons why this steroid is so effective at accelerating fat loss. The thing that makes it unique from other androgens, however, is that it's been shown to bind avidly to the GR as well. This effect wasn't seen with Testosterone or nandrolone. "

Test
    "From what I've seen, it appears that Testosterone is unique in that it's been shown to increase the number of beta adrenergic receptors (this phenomenon can increase the effectiveness of beta-2 agonists like ephedrine and clenbuterol as well as exercise induced lipolysis) and may also alter Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL) in a positive manner"

Stanazolol
    "In fact, it appears that out of all the available androgens, stanozolol (Winstrol ) is able to bind to this receptor while all others (with the possible exception of danazol) are not."

If you couple this with the idea that the AR is present in the subcellular fractions of adipose tissue — or the microsomes to be more specific — this can account for its ability to induce fat loss."

Also, the T3 will boost your metabolism through the thyroid, while the Clen works on the beta 2 receptors to induce fat loss.

Using this stack, you use all possible angles of fat loss through a variety of different drugs, each with a different approach.

Thus spoke Sigmund Froid.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Sigmund:

I like the mixture.
    Test, Fina, Stanazolol(Winny), Dbol , Clen , and T3.

How would you set this up over the cycle? Is the test/Dbol to start, replace Dbol with fina, and add winny at end? Also, is the Clen and T3 ramped up and wenned off just once during the cycle? I know you shouldn't use that combo for more then 4-6 weeks straight. I agree with the multiple angle hit on fat, and with a clean diet this could be a great cutting cycle, yet still allow gains and retention from my past mass cycles. Getting excited already!

FmRommel is offline Member
    Froid....sounds ok..except it says you wont see any water retention in a dose between 25 and 50 mgs....50 mgs can make ANYONE look like a water baloon!

Thread Information