thegame01 is offline Member

strenght 3 weeks in

I am 24 days in a deca 300 mg cycle and 17 days in a test cyp (300mg)cycle .Just started test one week after due to their half life and to finish the deca one week ahead anyways here's my question:

Has anyone ever felt weak at this point .Rough workout today .First time this bad .I was wondering while your shuting down does the test or deca kick in right away or is there a lapse of time there where you have no natural test and yet the juice hasnt started yet.

I know the test has not kicked in yet but the deca should be soon.How long does it take to shut you down (the boys are still in full force ).I have not noticed anything yet

Thanks
    GZ

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I meant to answer this on the other post. You are already shut down and have been for a while. The hormone levels have not built up enough to feel like they have "kicked in". The fact that you have had a few bad workouts could be attributed to anything from poor nutrition, lack of rest, overtraining, but in reality shouldn't have anything to do with a lag in natural test. Testicular atrophy is not a good judge of when your HPTA shutsdown. I really never experienced until I started going on long cycles.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey thanks Rickson . Thats what i was missing .I thought it took 2-3-4 weeks to shutyou down .Now i know .

My diet is 100% ,sleep could be better ,getting the hours but just going to bed late (night shifts). we train extremely hard
    Maybe overtraining .But thats going to get better as the juice kicks in more right?

When shut down(begining of cycle) do any of you's feel depressed due to the lack of nat test .I havent been but was just curious .I think i heard that once .

Thanks again bro
    GZ

Thread Information