Freeeky is offline Junior Member

Long clen cycle with winny

I was just bouncing a thought around.
    I've heard all about the 2on2off cycle . Some pros and some cons. m only interessted in the weight loss and dont want no legal sh*t (lol?)
    so what if i ran beyond the 18day mark and tossed in some Oral winny. Low dose so i don't loose much/any muscle. Or maybe even some Turinabol 10mg. Looking for it for a loooong time and finally got my hands on 100 10mg pills. Anyway. Any input?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you run it beyond the 18day mark you will lose its effects as a fat burner. That is why it is to be cycled 2 on 2 off.

Pain

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if you can get some ketotifen or get PPLs liquid stuff then you can run it contiunously without losing the fat burn

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    if you can get some ketotifen or get PPLs liquid stuff then you can run it contiunously without losing the fat burn
    True, but still don't run it too long, over 8-10 weeks is going to be hard on your CNS.

Pain

I thought you lost the anti-catabolic/anabolic effect?!

Originally posted by Freeeky
    I thought you lost the anti-catabolic/anabolic effect?!
    That will stick around longer than the fat burning effect.

Pain

Taken from: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...372#post393372
    "Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
    body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic /anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark."

So this means i can continue past the 18day mark if im looking for the fat burning effect only.?!

Originally posted by Freeeky
    Taken from: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...372#post393372
    "Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
    body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic /anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark."

So this means i can continue past the 18day mark if im looking for the fat burning effect only.?!
    Nope that info is wrong, I have seen a million articles stating that after 2 or so weeks it losses effectiveness, it has to do with receptor sites. Trust me I have run Clen too and can vouch for this. here is a quick read for you.

Pain

----
    Clenbuterol, when used for its fat-burning properties is best used in a pyramid scheme. Slowly building up the dose may be more important that tapering off of it, as most first time users will rarely if ever know how they will react. Because of the effects on blood pressure its best to start with 20-40 µg per day and slowly work your way up increasing the dose every 3 days by 20 µg, to a maximum of 120-160 µg (most find 80 µg to be adequate). Its also best not used for long periods of time. Body homeostasis seems to negate the excitatory and inhibitive functions of clenbuterol over time, creating a complacency effect. It loses most of its nerve stimulation and fat burning benefits after 3-4 weeks, and using it longer on end would be futile. The user is best to discontinue use for an equal period of time and then recommence again.

Thread Information