rrrddd is offline Junior Member

cycle advice - experts only please

i am planning my next cycle. for my first cycle, i did 10 weeks of t-200/eq at 400/400 for 10 weeks and 5 weeks of winny 50mg eod at the end. after being off for three months, i am still very happy with my results

for my next cycle, i was hoping to add about 15 lbs of keepable lbm.

NEXT CYCLE
    i am concidering using primobolan at 200mg/wk or eq at 400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks with 6 weeks of winny at 50mg eod or 25mg ed. CLOMID OF COURSE

for those of you who have done similar cycles, my questions are:
    1.) primo or eq, which works better
    2.) how big appearance wise can I expect to get without a test in there
    3.) should I throw in some test and if so, sust 250 or enanthate (i haven't tried sust 250 but heard and read some pretty good things)

please feel free to tweak this cycle keeping in mind that I only want 15lbs of keepable gains with minimal bloat. i am looking to get better defined with a little harder appearance SORRY FOR THE UNUSUALLY LONG POST!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rrrddd; 12-07-2002 at 05:45 PM.

If your gonna go with the primo, you'll probaly have to bump it to 400-600mg/wk. You won't see much running it at only 200. I'd add some test eth. at 500mg/wk for 11wks. Test is always a good base for any cycle. Run the EQ at 400mg/wk for 10wks. EQ helps you comsume all those extra calories needed for muscle building. Winny at 50mg/ED wks 7-12 so that you'll be cycling up until your clomid therapy. Clomid at 300mg 1st day of wk 13, 100mgs days 2-10 and 50mgs days 11-20. Make sure your taking an anti-e and have nolva on hand. Eat clean and keep up on the cardio and train hard. Good luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro why not do the same cycle but for 12 weeks this time and add the 200mg of primo. Just wondering what type of primo are you using?

JohnnyB

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro .. I've never done Primo, so I can't you out there. However, I will say that last month I finished a cycle of Test Enan 500mgs 11 wks & Eq 400mgs 10 wks .. gained 17 lbs and went from 10 to 8% bf. So, Test Enan/Eq is a very decent lean mass cycle imo!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    200mg/wk primo is a waste. EQ is a fantastic drug depending on what you're doing. Test/EQ/Winny will put 15lbs on you if your diet/training is on par. EQ will help reduce the test bloat, but if you'll be better off if you get some arimidex or liquidex and throw that in as well. Run enanthate instead of sust.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys.

Thread Information