ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Does the Dbol or Test do it???

My first cycle ended about 3/4 weeks ago....it was EQ only. I'm getting my stuff for my next cycle......I''ve got the EQ and the Test and Dbol is on the way. Question is........

My friend did Test and Dbol cycle when I did the EQ. Even though we are about the same in BF% his arms got hard as rocks....harder than I got on EQ.....I only felt hard in the gym when I got a pump.....he claimed to get a pump just by holding his arm in on position.

Now if it's the test that does that, I'm only going to run Test and EQ and save the dbol for a bridge and my next cycle.....if it's the dbol I'll include the dbol this cycle.

Cycle looks like this.....

week 1-4 Dbol 20mgs
    week 1-10 Test 300mgs
    week 1-10 EQ 200mgs

Thanks

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    both test and dbol give great pumps, i had unbelievable pumps on test e, dbol, and eq. the eq and test hadnt kicked in so i contribute the pumps to dbol. also, pumps contuniued throughout cycle which i believe came from the test. both compounds are known for giving excellent pumps.

I was thinking of waiting to see how my body reacts to test since I know how it reacts to EQ but I think I'll go ahead and run the dbol too.

Thanks fella's

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I think you should bump up everything like the test and eq to 400 mg a week and think of running the eq a little longer like week 12 and bump up the Dbol to 35mg ED. At those low dosages you will get shut down and not get alot of results. Btw how old are you and what are your stats and what do you want to achieve. If you have run these low dosages on your last cycle and they worked great so remember this is only MY opinion.

My stuff came in today.....

Ok. My order has arrived...but instead of T200, I got Sust 250.....still going to run it like this.

Sust 400mgs week 1-10
    EQ 200mgs week 1-10

I also have 250 dbol pills but I'm not going to take those. I've been reading on Sust and flu and shit so I'm going to wait and see how my body reacts to it so I know what is doing what. I'm also not going to run ldex because it is a high speed dieretic and I already get dehydrated drinking a gallon of water a day....wake up with a dry mouth and mouth feels dry most of the day.

Anyway.....what do you guys think about the Sust....good stuff? Is the flu that common? Start clomid 3 weeks after I'm done with both?

Stats - I'm 5'8", 30, around 275'ish, started first cycle at like 265, bench around 370 natural (was going for more on my cycle but I got sick and ruined my strength), BF% by calipers at 267 was 20.5, 19 inch arms, wear 40 waist jeans. Really need to cut....one other reason for skipping the dbol is bloat....I already got that, don't need anymore of it.
    Peace

Bump for Sust

Ok fella's....is sust going to kick my ass....there is a lot of negative stuff out there.

Peace

Thread Information