alwayshungry is offline New Member

opinions on my cycle......

hey bros....i'm new around here...just wanted to intro myself and get your opinion on my cycle...it'll be my second ever...
    wk1 400mg primo 50mg winny
    wk2 300mg primo 200mg winny
    wk3 300mg primo 200mg winny
    wk4 350mg winny
    wk5 350mg winny
    wk6 350mg winny

i am 27, 5'11", 232 presently, 18%bf, twelve years of lifting experience....sometime off and on....but VERY on when on (always lifted heavy with emphasis on the basics - squats, deads, bench)...i love to learn about the iron game....anyway, i respond really well to AAS...my first cycle was a measly gram of winny (injected) spread out over 6 weeks!.....i stayed very comitted to my diet when on and gained about 6 lbs of muscle and lots of strength that stayed with me!...not super phenomenal, but blew away my gains from doing it naturally....anyways brothers...let me know...i'm just looking to harden up...i will be taking in a calorie restricted diet of approx 2500 calories a day

malidfa is offline Member
    Bro u might wanna stick around & do same reading before u do another cycle,winny should be taken every day for best results & the rest of the cycle is not to craash hot...No flame bro just my 0.2 cents
    You have made the first step thats signing on to this board,like i said stick around

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If what you want is a Primo/Winny stak than run it like this:

Weeks 1-10: Primobolan Depot 400mg
    Weeks 1-6: Testosterone Propinate
    Weeks 7-12: 50mg EVERY DAY (350mg wk total)

The Testosterone Prop being option but preferred.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    By the way, like malidfa said - you need do some more research.

3 Weeks is not long enough for an enanthate ester like Primo. Winstrol Depot is much faster acting and needs to be divided at least every other day or better yet every day. Winny orals are better taken 2X a day.

Why did you choose Winny and Primo? What do you want to accomplish... mass, stength, quality gains, lean gains... ???

Thread Information