Lift Chief is offline Member

Personal experiences on insulin?

I am thinking of using insulin - have done a lot of research on the topic. I am looking for personal experiences of people who have used insulin, and what their thoughts on it are.

thanks--

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    i thought it was great, my strenght went up and i kept it, i personally like the fast acting insulin because i can get on with my life sooner... you get swolle...and a good pump...im definalty gonna do it again on my next cycle, there is on question

Cool- just what i wanted to hear- how did you run it, how many ius a day, and for how long? Also did you notice any bad effects after you stopped taking it. Like did you go hypo after you were done with it at all?
    thanks- all other comments more than welcome as well.

bump

One last bump for responses-

i obvioulsy lost all the water that i had in my muscles, i was also taking creatine with it, so after i worked out i took the shot of insulin , it usally take Humalog, it peaks at like an hour...the most slin i ever used at one time was 12 iu's... you should start low and work your way up until you start feeling symptoms of hypo...the only time that i was really scared was when i went on a trip with my girlfriend and i didnt bring any sugar or candy or nething, i didnt want to tell her but i was feeling tired and dizzy, syptoms of hypo, i didnt do nething about it, i just waited it through and when i got the first opportunity to eat i did, i had a huge banana split with as much topings as i could get, felt fine after that, i would advise you to always to keep simple sugars with you because u never know when its gonna sneak up on you...i took it earlier that morning,

i took the slin as much as i thought i could, but no more than 2 times a day, some days you feel like if u got nemore pumped that you would explode, those were the days that i only took one shot, usally split them up for morning for breakfast and after training in the afternoon... i ran it for about 6 weeks and i wasnt even lifting as much as i could due to time constraints but my streght went up

hope that helps

It does- thanks bro

Thread Information