princetontiger is offline New Member

Exclamation my tablavar experience-everyone read

alright bros-my first post here, but i'm a member on a few other boards and wanted to give a heads up

IMHO, tablavar absolutely sucks. i'm not sure there's anything in it at all. i bought 200 tabs originally intending to do a var only cycle for 7 weeks at 40 mg ED, but i cut it short when i noticed NO results whatsoever at the 3 week mark. no strength, no weight, nothing. shit, my balls didn't even shrink

it's a shame because i used ppl's liquidex a few months back on a test/dball cycle and it was excellent for keeping bloat down. really worked well

this is just my .02, but i wanted to give a heads up. a lot of their products are good, but at least in my case, the var was worthless

greekmuscle is offline New Member
    are you sure?

i've heard all good things

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    I hope the same can't be said for the liquidclo.

FNW12 is offline New Member
    Well, I think the same thing can be said about the Tablazol. I took
    50 mg ED of that shit for 4 weeks and saw absolutely no changes in strength, size, hardness, etc. I even bumped it up to 80 mg ED for the third and fourth weeks and still saw nothing. I think their ancillaries are legit, but the same can't be said for the tabs.

well fuck me

there goes my var source

bump

bump

this should be a sticky. i know there are a lot of people buying ppl's products that are probably a little pissed right now

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wierd, just saw someone with test results from their dbol -tested at 9.5mgs or something like that - seen 3 people on here that used the var said good things. I have personally used the winny and it was fine - still have some of it and was going to run it again in Jan, so.... ??? wish they would test their var

bump for any more info...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive had their liquidclen and I love it. I thought about trying their dbol or adrol but im having second thoughts now.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have nothing to do with ppl and have never used any of there products and this isn't meant as a slight to princetontiger since all feedback is appreciated but I would like to hear more feedback before I panic since there are no test results. It is not uncommon for people to bad mouth competition. Again no insult intended but would like to hear from senior members about there experiences.

i think the problem is no one's actually tried the tablavar

its expensive for one. i only tried it for its convenience and bc the liquidex had worked well for me. a few vets had also said some good things about it last summer. IMO they either changed the product or i just somehow got duds

anyone else share my problems with it?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if it really didnt work you should take it up with them - they have seemed to always have good service

already have cycleon-they're in the process of sending me a replacement product as we speak

not that it matters really-i got some 5 mg ** var and that's actually working. still, i'll probably run the new tablavar alone again and keep you bros posted

Thread Information