Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I am so sick of PMs!!!

who the hell are these random weirdos who PM me for source info, want answers to where i live and ask how i obtain gear when they have a whole 1 damn post under their belt and registered this month. im getting sick and tired of this this is the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks.

Any Mods please PM me and i will forward you the user names in question. One in particular especially sounds like a freakin narc.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with you Vaj10 (I'm guessing that short for 'vaj'ina). I don't mind at all the PM's about nutrition and training, actually find it flattering that my opinion os of value to someone.

But about sources, the cops aren't the bad guys in this, they have a job to do too. But none of us here are sources so for everyone looking for a hook up....you're on the wrong board buddy.

BUMP

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    bump that

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree. We welcome the FEDS. We know they read this board. But our knowlege is based soley on what we read......

fire1234 is offline New Member

I know what u mean

Espically aboout the ones about sucking my dick.
    lol Dam pm

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    PM the mods - f' it. Let the mods keep their list.

About PM's - please don't do it asking for too much. We are all here to chill and debate topics. When you PM a single person you single them out as your only resource and don't allow others to see responses - keep PM's simple if you choose to contact a single member.

If you PMed me a looooong question and I did not answer it is simply because I had not taken the time... yet... and perhaps the answer can easily be found by using the search option. But don't ask me for resources on gear - I KNOW OF NONE. All I know is this board is for role play and exploring "options".

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i was getting so many pm's about sources it was driving me crazy. i had to put up a disclamier for my signiture...i love helping people out with workouts and diets but fuck, i don't know these people...Madmax...

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Nice MADMAX i never relized what ur sig was. Till i just read it. Well no one bothers me, and im glad.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    YOu can turn off your PM so you don't get any, simple tell them to check w/ mod and we can handle it from there.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    LOL Glad to see they stopped picking on me. I used to get these types of PM's all the forking time, until I put up a post like this one. I would be willing to bet some are feds, DEA and some still may be kids coming here looking for sources or an easy way to get them. I feel your pain bro I have been there, many many times.. I just get to where I don't respond to the PM if it is someone asking for sources. I dont' have time to explain to them, we don't have sources around here, we just come to this board for knowledge and information. But some folks just don't get the hint do they?

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    YOu can turn off your PM so you don't get any, simple tell them to check w/ mod and we can handle it from there.

Yeah but what happens when someone you know then trys to send you a PM

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Shoot the pm to a mod and it will handled with

calidude is offline Senior Member
    you mean i can't ask you guys where to get some AAS...lol
    seriously what moron would expect for someone to give a source when they don't even now who you look like or what you do.. really??? i've only been here for 6 months but i'm not dumb.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I always get pm's from people i never heard of but I do help and send them to allsportsnutritionon which btw has great supplements but other than that if they keep hounding me i just delete and forget about it and theyll catch the hint that you dont want to read their pm's.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I have personally never been pm'd a source question and that is out of 157 pm's

Grant is offline Member
    i have never been PM'd about a source, I am offended!

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Grant, check your pm's

jk
    Test

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've had a few. I don't bitch at'em or anything. I just respectfully decline to help. Any person with brain would know that the chances of grabbing a source off someone you don't know is about as full proof as growing off of roids without training and diet down.

Thread Information