Thread: Gh Question

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member

Gh Question

whats up i havent posted in mad long but im think about doing a cycle of gh i been reading up on it and i kno im gonna do enath with it at about 500mg a week and either dbols or anadrol then some winny towards the end with some clomids i like eq alot so im gonna try and fit that in some where this is just a ruff discription about wa i wanna do havent worked out the break down yet i was wondering if i get 4kits if thats enough or should i get 5.....i realy wanna do insuline with it but i dont wanna have to worie about becomin diabetic... i read the article on doin insuline 2 times a week i think i might go that route if i do it i talked to someone that did it they said dont go over 5 ius a day and split it up like 2 when i first get up and 3 after i work out...all help is apriciated thanks guys my stats are
    6ft1 230 about 12%bf.. my goals with this are more along the lines of quality muscle i would like to be 215-225 solid this will be like my 5th cycle or so im tryin to stay away from deca

thanks guys

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    how old are you and just curious why you are tryin to stay away from deca ?

im 22 and im stayin away from deca becuause i realy dont like the results i have gotten with it and etc i would rather take eq over deca

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    At age 22 I wouldn't advise using GH unless you are competing for your pro card. You are better off waiting til your late 20's to start using GH when you will really see the efficacy of it.

well i thought it over and the position im in i wanna go that route thanks for the info though i have recearched alot...i was just wondering if ne one had ne cycle advice thank you though

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    1. How many IU are the kits you are buying/what brand?
    2. How long do you plan to run the GH for, it should be run for at least 3 months to get maximum efficacy out of it.
    3. Start at 2iu/day and work your way up slowly to avoid the pains caused by moving up doses too quickly.
    4. What split are you planning to run it? 5 on 2 off? 7 days a week? etc..
    5. I think you need to do some more research before jumping into slin, it CAN kill you, keep that in mind.

yea im tryin to stay away from the slin i will be doin 4ius a day 5on 2 off i wanted to get 4-5 6mg kits as i stated earlier...i heard that u should start with a 4mg kit so ur body gets used to it is there ne truth to this..thanks i dont think i will do the slin

Swoldier is offline New Member
    Well here are 2 studies for you to read before you go spending lots of money.

Yarasheski used the equivalent of 12 IU on normal men and concluded
    short-term GH treatment does not increase the rate of muscle protein synthesis or reduce the rate of whole body protein breakdown, metabolic alterations that would promote muscle protein anabolism in experienced weight lifters attempting to further increase muscle mass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

Similarly Deyssig used 9 IU and concluded:

"There was no effect of GH treatment on maximal strength during concentric contraction of the biceps and quadriceps muscles. Body weight and body fat were not changed significantly during treatment. We conclude that the anabolic , lipolytic effect of GH therapy in adults depends on the degree of fat mass and GH deficiency"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...1&dopt=Abstract

In other words GH only works if you are obese or GH deficient.

I would spend my money on AAS unless I were an older guy (50's or 60s)

Swol

Thread Information