2timer is offline Senior Member

just something about my 3rd cycle

I am going to do a cycle made of fina/test/clen /cytomel ...my plan was to gain 15 and lower my bodyfat 2-3% for the summer. My friend did a eq/winny cycle and he got really cut up. I was wondering since my intestion is to get lean should I substitute test cyp with eq?

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    BOTH TEST ARE GOOD BUT I THINK THAT EQ WILLGIVE YOU MORE QUALITY GAINS.NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW MUCH JUICE YOU'RE USING, YOU 'RE GOING TO NEED TO CONTINUE A GOOD DIET WITH YOUR CYCLE TO GET YOUR BODY FAT LOW.

thanks for the advise

I am planning to do 4to5 30 minute cardio before breakfast. I was wondering 30 minutes enough? I have already absolutley cut fatfood out of my food. Its two months now I dont have the urge anymore on fat food. I guess this time I am really seroius I never thought I could go so long without something with dripping oil. Its all psycholigical!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    2-3 % Body fat and you will be dead.. bro... Most Pro BBers, never get past 5%.
    As far as your question however, Test Cyp, is fine, it tends to bulk you somewhat, but as long as you got EQ it shoudl keep the bloat down. Test Cyp, will make you strong, as will the EQ. EQ has a tendency to lean you up, and give you quality muscle. Stacked with Winny and most guys say they have never been more vascular.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Sicilian, think he meant drop his bf level by 2-3 %.

peaker

I meant drop 2-3% from my current percentage

I wanna drop 2-3 % from my current percentage. I wanna be around 6-7 % and I think that is a beach look! wow 2-3% bf I think Bruce lee was 3%? that is sick! in a good way!

Thread Information