SuperMac_G4 is offline New Member

Question Wanting to stop juice --Clomid ?? WTF

Ok look, i know im going to take a bit of heat posting this, but really its the only option i have left
    anyways ive juice for awhlie now, too long ithink, about 15 weeks and i want to stop only problem is that i really wanted to stop after 10 weeks but i couldnt find any clomid or any other substitute, so ive been just "using" still, with i have to say very poor results, i mean ive gained almost nothing on a decca/sust stack

for my last 3 shots ive spaced them out longer and reduced the gear itself.
    Today i took a shot,it was 1/2 a cc(just tossed the other half of the amp )
    pls comment /give ideas on this matter

Thanx

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if your gonna pitch gear then send it to my house...lol...Madmax...

Bluewizza is offline New Member

Re: Wanting to stop juice --Clomid ?? WTF

Originally posted by SuperMac_G4
    Ok look, i know im going to take a bit of heat posting this, but really its the only option i have left
    anyways ive juice for awhlie now, too long ithink, about 15 weeks and i want to stop only problem is that i really wanted to stop after 10 weeks but i couldnt find any clomid or any other substitute, so ive been just "using" still, with i have to say very poor results, i mean ive gained almost nothing on a decca/sust stack

for my last 3 shots ive spaced them out longer and reduced the gear itself.
    Today i took a shot,it was 1/2 a cc(just tossed the other half of the amp )
    pls comment /give ideas on this matter

Thanx
    To me, you seem like you are doing things half-assed and not with total commitment.

First, throwing away half of the juice is supid and immature, you should send it to me!!!
    Second, starting a cycle without clomid/nolvadex is very very foolish, especially when you have no idea where to get it from. The only times I start a cycle without clomid is when I have 10 clomid sources and atleast half will deliver within a week FOR SURE.
    Third, If you stopped at week 10 without clomid you would have a better chance of recovering fairly quickly, even without clomid! Now you waited to the last minute asking what you should do next!!! I say stop what you are taking right now, with or without clomid, coz I dont think you will crash at all. YOUR JUICE IS FAKE. It has to be fake since you have gained nothing on a DECA SUST cycle.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    1. Either your gear is fake or your diet is very poor.
    2. PM me about Clomid.

Thread Information