guts is offline Junior Member

moving with my gear?

HI GUYS IM MOVING FROM THE US TO THE MIDDLE EAST, AND WANT TO TAKE MY GEAR WITH ME, I HAVE 3 HGH KITS, 30 WINY, AND 30 PRIMOBOLIN, IM WORRY ABOUT THE PROCESS WHEN I CHECK OUT MY LAGGUGE HERE IN THE US, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY FIND THE GEAR IN MY LAGGUGE, WHATS THE WORSE WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF THEY FIND MY GEAR, AND IM THINKING OF PUTTING ALL MY WINY AND PRIMO INTO TO VIALS, DOSE THIS SOUND A GOOD IDEAS. PLEAS HELP WITH ANY IDEAS.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Where in the middle east are you going? Gear might be available where you are going. You might have trouble getting it out of this country, and you also might have more trouble getting it into the new middle eastern country. I've seen "Midnight Express". I wouldn't want to wind up in a middle eastern jail. Why don't you use what you can, and sell the rest. See what the bro's say about whats available where you are going to.

guts is offline Junior Member
    IM NOT WORRY ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST THE PLACE IM MOVING TO, IS MY HOME, ITS ILLEGAL TO SELL THEM AND VERY HARD TO FIND, BUT ITS LEGAL TO USE CARRY THEM FOR PERSONAL USE. AND GUYS MIDDLE EAST IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU SEE IT IN THE MEDIA SOME PARTS ARE BAD AND SOME ARE VERY MODERATE AND NICE. WELL IM ONLY WORRIED ABOUT GETTING THEM OUT OF THE US.

Thread Information