Thread: Dmso

BIGCRAZY97 is offline New Member

Dmso

HEY I WAS WONDERING HOW IAM SUPPOSED TO USE THE DMSO WITH THE FINA CAN I USE THE LIQUID OR JUST THE CREAM, IF I USE THE LIQUID DO I NEED TO DISOLVE THE PELLETS FIRST OR WHAT? DOES THIS METHOD WORK, AND IS IT BETTER THAN ORAL? ANYTHING U KNOW WILL HELP ME OUT THANK U?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Each pellet is 20mgs,you get 80% at best using DMSO,crush up 4pellets draw 1half cc of DMSO gel and heat it up (I put it on a spoon then put the spoon over a candle for a few seconds)Add your fina powder and mix it up real good (I used a toothpick)Now add another 1half cc of cold DMSO to the mix and mix it up.WASH your hands and the top of the foot your gonna apply it to with anti-bacterial soap,after that rub the mix on top of your foot and cover with saranwrap then an ace bandage wrap and leave on overnight.Yes,you will see nice results,dont use for more than 6weeks and have clomid for post cycle and drink lots of water and take cranberry extract.(fina is hard on the kidneys with dmso).

Now since this is such a pain in the ass and makes you smell like garlic I would advise to by a kit and shoot it!Fina and Test enanthate would be a good cycle maybe with some d-bol to kick start it.Make sure you study this board and get as much info. as possible before starting any cycle!!

Mastiff is offline Member
    I understand both oral and transdermal fina are between 33% to 50% as effective as injecting. This means you'll have to use two to three times the number of pellets for the same effect. Also, when I used DMSO it worked OK for about 3 weeks. Then I developed an very itchy uncomfortable ugly rash that took around 6 weeks to go away. I would either use the oral method or just bite the bullet and inject it. I wouldn't touch the DMSO with a 10 foot pole.

THANKS BRO IM GONNA TRY THE DMSO I GUESS, I WILL POST MY RESULTS WEEK BY WEEK. DO I NEED TO RUB THE DMSO IN AFTER I PUT IT ON MY FOOT OR JUST LEAVE IT THERE WITH THE SARAN WRAP ALSO I DONT NEED TO HAVE THE PILLS DISOLVE IN THE DMSO RIGHT JUST MIX?

Yeah I would inject also,Everyone is different I didnt get any rash I could taste the Dmso,I liked the results I gained 8-10 pds.and was very hard but it was also my first cycle.Oral is just a waste of fina I wouldnt recommend it.

When you add the powdered fina to the hot Dmso it will disolve then rub it in real good.

WAS IT UR FIRST CYCLE OF FINA OR EVERYTHING, THE WEIGHT U GAINED DID U KEEP IT ON AFTER?

It was my very first cycle,I kept the muscle but lost the hardness If I had it to do all over I would have added some test enanthate like 400mgs week and some d-bol,and I would have bought the kit and shot it.I,m telling ya its a pain in the ass doing the dmso everynight!!

Thread Information