2timer is offline Senior Member

2 questions? need help!

I am currently on t-3,winny and clen and I am loving it but I am afraid of the rebound effect of t-3. I was wondering if I try the meal replacement diet with one big meal a day. also 2 days on and 2days eca cycle for 3 weeks after the t-3 cycle. Is this wise? or what can I do?

And also I am planning to stay lean but not use alot of as so I was wondering if I do 20 weeks of primo 100mg/week Untill spring break? then I would add clen winny and t-3 after january.

please I really need info on these becuase I have worked so hard and invested so much that I don't want to lose it. thanks.

I meant two days clen and 2 days eca cycle sorry

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't bother with 100mg a week of primo even if it was just to try and fight catabolism. You could do 500mg of test for the same amount and get better results. The rebound effect of t-3 is easily overcome by continuing cardio and reintroducing carbs slowly into the diet. I would not come off the AAS until about three weeks after you complete the T-3 cycle. I prefer two weeks clen /two weeks ECA in terms of the stack but they would work well together with winny and t-3. I hope this helped some.

I am just wondering why 3 weeks after t-3 as?

can you explain to me why you would have to do as after t-3. It is absolutely necessary? and also is 500 mg of test going give me bloat and acne?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am a believer in allowing systems in the body to recover one at a time. To have your thyroid and hypothalamus trying to recover at the same time is a bad idea in my opinion. I think you should let your thryoid normalize then start recovering your hpta function. If you use an anti-e throughout your cycle then bloat shouldn't be an issue. Acne is something that is to individualized for me to tell you.

Thread Information