FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member

Why Does Gear Take So Long To Kick In?

week 2, takin sust/deca ,20mg ed dbol , wondering why does gear take so long to kick in?? i've been told 2-4 weeks?? will i feel it?? i know my stuff is legit too, i've gained 6 lbs this week, but i dont feel different.. help bros
    Last edited by FKNMONSTER; 12-09-2002 at 01:32 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be feeling your dbol very soon even though 20 mg is a low dose. The other two you are doing have long esters therefore it takes time to get into the system. It will take several weeks for hormone levels to raise enough to show a noticeable response.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Your 245 lbs, your a beast, so 20mg of dbol is probably not enough. I would go between 30-40mg. I went with 37.5 and could feel it in the first week. I know its your first cycle and you probably want to start low so I dont blame ya.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    You feel dbol in 6 - 10 days. If you are 245lbs, there is no way in hell that properly dosed 20mg is high enough. I would recommend 40 - 50mg (especially since you never know if it is underdosed).

SF

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i'm using the pink pentagon dbols, i just placed a quick order for enough fo 3 more weeks at 30mg ed, hope i feel it soon, i started taking more today..

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by FKNMONSTER
    i'm using the pink pentagon dbols, i just placed a quick order for enough fo 3 more weeks at 30mg ed, hope i feel it soon, i started taking more today..
    You should have done a test prop, dbol , and fina cycle if you concerned with feeling results right away...

Thread Information