kites is offline Junior Member

Does 500 mg of sust bloat or cause noticeable weight gain.

Even if on a super small *less than 1500 kcal* diet

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    It would be really helpful if you want an answer to this if you give us a little more to go on......my initital thought is why?

kites is offline Junior Member
    im doing a short 6 week 500mg of sust cycle with 50ed of winny weeks 2-8. I would like to cut from 206 to 190lbs Im 6,2 10% fat, 23 years old. I cant get big or else my parents will think Im using again and Ill get interned in a fucking 12 step program. (already there 7 months for steroid use ) any help is highly appreciated

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a really ambiguous question, 500mg of sust could give me no bloat whatsoever and could make you into a waterbed, theres no way of telling what will do what to a certain individual, not to mention there are quite a few variables to consider...also sust as a 5 week cycle is a bad idea, a few of the esters in sust aren't even de-esterfied till the later weeks and by that time once they have manifested you'll be coming off, im of the opinion that sust should be run at least 10 weeks, if you wanna use test in a short cycle use some prop, or even some cyp/enant, but prop would be your best bet...good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also if you wanna keep bloat down arimidex is a great choice, keeps test from converting to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme by binding to it and making it inactive, worked wonders for me on a cyp/eq/dbol cycle, good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you are 23 years old then your parents can't enter you in any program. I would say it would be exceptionally hard to hide that from someone who already suspects you and knows what to look for in someone using. Why don't you wait until you have a place of your own and then do your next cycle. It would probably be easier for everyone involved.

Thread Information