Thread: Kidneys killing

footballcat is offline Associate Member

Kidneys killing

Well im on a fina prop cycle, and my back is sore as hell. Ive been on for 2 weeks. I drink about a gallon of water a day. Any suggestions, ive read about cranberry juice, do i need to take that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Could be the water retention in your core. Is it lower back pain or further up on your sides?

If it is your core, Arimidex maybe?

BTW - how is that Prop/Tren working out... besides the tension?

The pain is right in the center of my back, on each side of my spine. and hurts more when i arch my back.
    My pee comes out clear, and i dont have a problem with that.

Well this is the first day on the prop, ive been on the fina for 12days. But so far im loving it, I hope the prop makes this cycle work better.

Arimidex what does this do, and where can i get it? My pee comes out clear, and i dont have a problem with that.

Probably just water in your core if you have no discomfort taking a leak.

Tren is a potent Androgen but it isn't suppose to cause a lot of water retention. You may just be predisposed to it. Arimidex will block water retention. This could get worse as you begin prop too. So I would find some if I were you and run it at .5 mg ED.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take craberry extract, drink the juice, take milk thisle and drink about 2 gallons ED. I' bump all those up if I were you bro.

Well I drank half a gallon of cranberry juice, and got 10 hours of sleep, im feeling pretty good. No pain today. So i am goin to stop by gnc and so cranberry extract, and going to order some liquidex today too.

troponin is offline New Member
    This isn't a direct reply, but it's an interesting story. My buddy is doing the Jr. Nationals this year, and it's his first national level show. He called the other day to comment on his current "cycle" (he never goes off) Anyway, here it is:
    3800mg Test/wk (various esters)
    1500mg EQ/Deca wk (mixed in big vial)
    150mg D-bol ED
    NO ANTI-E's and no signs of gyno even though he's on year round.
    Anyway he says he's doing good, he's up over 300lbs at 6' since he added the d-bol. The only problem is he's pissing blood and his lower back hurts, and he throws up all the time. Thankfully I convinced him to quit the d-boll and take a week off of everything. I just couldn't keep this insanity to myself.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by troponin
    This isn't a direct reply, but it's an interesting story. My buddy is doing the Jr. Nationals this year, and it's his first national level show. He called the other day to comment on his current "cycle" (he never goes off) Anyway, here it is:
    3800mg Test/wk (various esters)
    1500mg EQ/Deca wk (mixed in big vial)
    150mg D-bol ED
    NO ANTI-E's and no signs of gyno even though he's on year round.
    Anyway he says he's doing good, he's up over 300lbs at 6' since he added the d-bol. The only problem is he's pissing blood and his lower back hurts, and he throws up all the time. Thankfully I convinced him to quit the d-boll and take a week off of everything. I just couldn't keep this insanity to myself.
    Is this for real? If so, i would say your friend is reckless and ignorant about his use. I don't know of a single person that needs 3.8g of test a week. And 150mg of dbol a day. Thats 3x the recommended max dose in BB use. Your friend needs to re-evaluate his needs, wants, and appreciation for his life. With a year round cycle like that, i don't see him living past the hill.

Jeeez - that sounds like a top pro stack - I have heard about the "pissing blood" comment from a candid interview with an Olympian. But my God - that is a lot of juice. Does he remove his liver and scrub with a brillo pad on the wekends? I hope he is shredded and hard at 300 and getting a lot blood work...

Over 3 grams of Test per week and not Arimidex or anything... hmmm... he must be one up tight baddah - I would be going insane with that much Test in my system all the time...

But back to the lowerback, pissing blood, and throwing up all the time... YEAH NO SHIT - look at the stck he is using!

Thread Information