jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

First Tren cycle help

Ok guys, in November ill be starting my first tren cycle and i need a little dosing help. I finished up a test only cycle earlier this year and im on trt btw.

My weekly dosage of T is currently 100. My question is how much tren should i take and should i increase my Test along with it?

Also, ive heard spiro is ideal for potential hairloss with tren, is that true?

Thanks guys.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can we get more information about yourself? We would need stats, training and cycle history, and goals would be nice too.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For a first time tren cycle I don't think you can go wrong with tes p and tren a at 350 mgs each a week. There are many different combinations but 350 mgs a week of tren has always treated me well and the sides are very manageable. Sort of a best bang for your buck approach.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Can we get more information about yourself? We would need stats, training and cycle history, and goals would be nice too.
    Im 28 y/o . 6'2 @ 210 lbs. Ive been on trt for a full year straight and just finished a test cyp only cycle back in july.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    For a first time tren cycle I don't think you can go wrong with tes p and tren a at 350 mgs each a week. There are many different combinations but 350 mgs a week of tren has always treated me well and the sides are very manageable. Sort of a best bang for your buck approach.
    Cool. How ling should tren be run. 8 weeks?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How/Why did you go on trt at 28?
    You can run the tren 12 weeks but it's up to you on how you deal with the sides. Night sweats (and day) can be a PITA. You wake up in a puddle of water and you can be talking to someone and your brow just start dripping for no reason.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Read the bloody Stickys...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    Read the bloody Stickys...
    This is my fault. For some reason i didnt see the actual tren sticky when I looked.

And to the above post regarding trt, i was put on it due to low t as a result of a prolactinoma. Because of that, i am prescribe cabergoline as well which works nicely with my idea of doing a tren cycle.

According to the sticky its optimal that i keep to my trt dose of test while running 300-400mg of tren. Ive heard many other test/tren combos so this is what im not so sure of. Im really trying to avoid a loss of libido, so will a little extra test help prevent the tren dick possibility?

TasteDaHate is offline New Member
    Tren A 100mg eod 100-250mg test /wk caber or prami on hand.

Tren makes most users horny , don't worry about libido.

You can add a little more test that your TRT dose without any problem. What is your TRT protocol, 100 - 150mg week? I would bump it up to around 250mg week.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post

Cool. How ling should tren be run. 8 weeks?
    If ur asking questions like this then u haven't done ur research.. Start reading stickies..and come back with a potential cycle plan and see what people have to say about it..

The plan is to run tren 350-400mg per week, or 50mg ed/100mg eod weeks 1-10 along with test cyp 200mg per week for 12 weeks.

The sticky says 100mg test per week is fine but ive also read the extra test will boost libido, which is what i really want. Is that innaccurate?

Im also trying to decide on ed pinning or eod pinning. What do you guys recommend? Does the ed pinning really provide better results and less sides? I dont know if i feel like pinning almost all my muscles once a week.

LAbuddy is offline New Member
    Start with Tren A, AVOID Tren E. The side effects are really bad for a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LAbuddy View Post
    Start with Tren A, AVOID Tren E. The side effects are really bad for a first cycle.
    Yea i have tren A. Ive read a lot of positive things of ed tren injections. Id like to avoid insomnia as much as i can.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah
    Yea i have tren A. Ive read a lot of positive things of ed tren injections. Id like to avoid insomnia as much as i can.
    It is impossible for me to avoid. Regardless of dose or injection frequency. It slowly creeps on you until you are eventually getting shit for sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    It is impossible for me to avoid. Regardless of dose or injection frequency. It slowly creeps on you until you are eventually getting shit for sleep

Fuuuuu. Well hopefully i have a better reaction. I can pass the fuk out while on 120mcg of clen and have always been a good sleeper so im hopeful.

Fuuuuu. Well hopefully i have a better reaction. I can pass the fuk out while on 120mcg of clen and have always been a good sleeper so im hopeful.
    Two vastly different compounds. If you dose clen in the morning it is out of you by the time you go to bed. Tren will be there all night.

I hear ya man. I what i mean was that i can sleep through 120mcg of clen like an hour or 2 after taking it

I hear ya man. I what i mean was that i can sleep through 120mcg of clen like an hour or 2 after taking it
    Sounds like you have shit Clen to begin with. But regardless tren is it's own animal entirely. Not trying to scare you but I know multiple people who cannot handle the sides at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Sounds like you have shit Clen to begin with. But regardless tren is it's own animal entirely. Not trying to scare you but I know multiple people who cannot handle the sides at all.
    Possible its shit clen , idk. Its from AR and i get all the sides such as the shakes, raised body temp, ect so idk

Possible its shit clen, idk. Its from AR and i get all the sides such as the shakes, raised body temp, ect so idk
    Theirs is good

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteDaHate View Post
    Tren A 100mg eod 100-250mg test /wk caber or prami on hand.

Tren makes most users horny , don't worry about libido.
    Ive been on TREN (w/TEST) the last few weeks and my sex drive has been INSANE!!!

so do you guys think ed injections are worth it over eod? ive read on other forums that ed injections reduce the side effects and actually provide better results. is this accurate? id hate to pin every single day but if those statements are true then i will

swolehead is offline Member
    my last tren cycle I started at eod had some breakouts switched to ed within 4 days it had cleared up almost completely. you can try eod and then switch over but you'll get used to ed becomes routine just have enough injection spots.

well i started 50ed on saturday, today being my 4th injection. also taking my current trt test dose of 100mg per week , .5 mg caber twice a week , and t3 50mcg per day

so far im not feeling any sides from the tren . i have been having headaches but im not sure if thats related. i do feel some cardiovascular suppression. ive been getting a little short of breath ober tasks i dont usually strain over. but no night sweats on insomnia as of yet. t3 could be helping me with that tho as it usually makes me tired

Really? You expect to feel something after 4 days?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really? You expect to feel something after 4 days?
    idk, a lot of people claim to with tren a. im just posting what im experiencing

The only thing people are feeling after a few days or even a week or two is placebo. Really it's not like a magic bean. Eat, train and sleep and you will see some change. You will know when it's kicking in. When you wake up and your bed sheets are soaked, when your brow is dripping and all your doing is standing or just the thought of working out makes you start pitting out then you know it's kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The only thing people are feeling after a few days or even a week or two is placebo. Really it's not like a magic bean. Eat, train and sleep and you will see some change. You will know when it's kicking in. When you wake up and your bed sheets are soaked, when your brow is dripping and all your doing is standing or just the thought of working out makes you start pitting out then you know it's kicking in.
    when do you typically start to feel it?

Thread Information