Thread: Diet Help?

Question Diet Help?

I have reached a peak in my gains as I'm sure we all have at one time or another. I have no access to gear so my question is what do I do to keep making gains. This is my usual eating routine, any suggestions are appriciated.

8:00am- Protien shake mixed with glass of milk, banana, or orange. (Weekends eggs and bacon)

11:00am-Grab some fast food, 1/2 pound cheesburger, fries, ice tea(no soda), and an apple.

6:00-Dinner varies, salad, 16oz steak, 2-3cups of beans, ice cream for desert.

I don't snack between meals because I usally eat till I'm stuffed, I figure in a normal day this diet is 3000+ calories.

My stats 6'1", 205, 23years old.

Let me know what you guys think and give me some tips if you can.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Go to the other posts and find Tobeys threads that will kick start your diet God I love his reciepies

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    eat alot more bro.... not to be a dick but that diet is kinda slack. Toss more carbs in with your breakfast..... unless by protein shake you meant one with at least 60g carbs... even tho add a few servings of oats to your shake. If your not gettin chubby from the fast food so be it, but you need more pro than just a steak at night and a shake in the morning. I keep tuna and pro bars in my car at all times. In a ziplock bag with plastic forks. Just an idea...notices your age so wasnt sure if budget was as tight as mine. If i were you i would aim for 200g of pro from FOOD....and let the shakes and such just add on top of that. I would also add in some carbs about 400g /day or so.... wheat bread is what i find easiest on the go. Also fond of blending oats into my shakes. Good luck hope this helped. It seems if you eat more you will def have more gains. When i started eating every 2-3 hrs in HS i went fron like 190-215 and gained alot of strength. Any how im rambling ... hope this helps.

Krash

I thought eating as few carbs a possible was a good thing, don't they make you fat

primodonna is offline Female Member
    excess calories (regardless of source) makes you gain fat
    What happens here, stays here

Thread Information