Bluewizza is offline New Member

New member....arimidex question.

Hello. I am actually surprised that I did not find this board sooner. Anyways....I am going on a 6 month cycle in 3 months. I like to believe that it very well planned! There is just one thing that I am unssure of, and that is the arimidex dosage. The first 14 weeks will be bulking cycle and the last 10 weeks I will be cutting. I want to use arimidex to reduce estrogen just enough to avoid significant moonface/bloat. So, I really dont want to shut down the estrogen, coz I still believe I need a healthy amount of it during the whole cycle. For the bulking phase I will be doing the following:

week 1-6> Dbol 40mg ed
    week 1-11> Omnadron 875mg
    week 1-11> Deca 700mg
    week 12-14> will be doing HCg

Now for my one question: How much arimidex would be good to reduce, not eliminate, estrogen. I have read it all, some say 0.5mg ed on a 500mg sus per week and others claim 0.25mg every 5 days is enough for 5000mg of enanthate (yes, 5 thousand)!!!!!!!!!

I really cant get blood tests done to track my estro levels. I live in canada, and here the gov. pays for all health issues. So, There must be a legit reason for me to get blood tests done. I have asked my doctor already and she said no way...she cant make up a good reason to get estrogen levels checked on healthy young man. THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Anyways, I will quit babbling and just say this, I was thinking of doing 0.5mg eod.....would that be too much? Please let me know whaat you think.
    Last edited by Bluewizza; 12-09-2002 at 04:54 PM.

One thing I should add. I dont know if body stats woud help determine a good armidex dose, so here is my stats:

Hight: 5'7
    Weight: 215 pounds
    Body fat: 11% fat

I will be working on reducing the fat very slowly (drug freee) until it is time for the 6 month cycle, so body fat I anticipate it to be about 9% when its time for the arimidex and the cycle.

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    .5 mg ed is fine

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What do your past cycles look like as well as what is the 10 weeks of your cutting cycle. 14 weeks of deca at 700mg/wk is going to shut you down hard.

actually its 11 weeks of deca , it will ofcourse in my body for another 3 weeks......so 14 weeks really! I will be doing HCG during that time any way. For my cutting phase, I will be doing 700mg propionate per week + 700mg fina per week + clen /eca 2 weeks on/off + winny 50mg pd the last 6 weeks +synthol for the last 12 weeks in biceps triceps calves.

Thread Information