Terinox is offline The One & Only

How Does This Cycle Look?

I will definetly be doing a cycle in February now, with my friend who is also going in on it.

We keep thinking of different cycles, and keep changing it around. This will be my second cycle, my friends first.

This is what I was thinking about doing, not sure though...

Weeks 1-2 = Anadrol @ 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-8 = Sustanon @ 500-700mg/week
    Weeks 8-13 = Winny @ 50mg/week

How does that sound? My first cycle was shitty, so I want to do this one big and clean and good, very good.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Are you shooting the sust. EOD for best utilization of the prop?

Why drol instead of dbol ?(Just curious)

If your designing so you can come off of winny and go straight to clomid, i would raise the sut to 11wks. Then you'd be coming off it at the end of week 13 and can start clomid 2 days after winny.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    Are you shooting the sust. EOD for best utilization of the prop?

Why drol instead of dbol ?(Just curious)

If your designing so you can come off of winny and go straight to clomid, i would raise the sut to 11wks. Then you'd be coming off it at the end of week 13 and can start clomid 2 days after winny.
    I'll be shooting the sustanon twice a week, about 1cc (cause the one i can get is 350mg/cc). Is that no good? People even shoot sustanon once a week, i was thinking of Sundays and Wednesdays, at about 1cc. I think it would be good.

The reason for the Anadrol , instead of the Dianabol , is cuz it works out to be cheaper for me. Also, I will ONLY have 20cc's of sustanon, 350mg/cc, i can stretch it out to about 11-12 weeks, but that means lowering the dose to about 525 or so, which is .7cc twice a week. But I really wanna do close to 700mg. I'm not sure exactly how to run the winny, but I wanna shoot it this time, and not drink it.

Let me know what else u think.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Terinox

I'll be shooting the sustanon twice a week, about 1cc (cause the one i can get is 350mg/cc). Is that no good? People even shoot sustanon once a week, i was thinking of Sundays and Wednesdays, at about 1cc. I think it would be good.

The reason for the Anadrol , instead of the Dianabol , is cuz it works out to be cheaper for me. Also, I will ONLY have 20cc's of sustanon, 350mg/cc, i can stretch it out to about 11-12 weeks, but that means lowering the dose to about 525 or so, which is .7cc twice a week. But I really wanna do close to 700mg. I'm not sure exactly how to run the winny, but I wanna shoot it this time, and not drink it.

Let me know what else u think.
    Yeah, a lot of bros do the sust. for one inject a week. I just think that enanathate is a better choice because the prop in the sust. basically never gets a chance to kick in.
    If the drol is cheaper then thats the way to go. I would consider lowering the dose and doing it for 3wks instead. The peak of gains usually takes about a wk to kick in for those(dbols to).

If you want to keep the sust at the higher level, I would say to reorganize the strat of winny to wk5-wk10. That way the test in leaving the body at the last week of winny and you can go directly to clomid.

That is going to be a long period on the 17aa's so if you do go this route, stock up on liver aids.

Originally posted by Pheedno

Yeah, a lot of bros do the sust. for one inject a week. I just think that enanathate is a better choice because the prop in the sust. basically never gets a chance to kick in.
    If the drol is cheaper then thats the way to go. I would consider lowering the dose and doing it for 3wks instead. The peak of gains usually takes about a wk to kick in for those(dbols to).

If you want to keep the sust at the higher level, I would say to reorganize the strat of winny to wk5-wk10. That way the test in leaving the body at the last week of winny and you can go directly to clomid.

That is going to be a long period on the 17aa's so if you do go this route, stock up on liver aids.
    Thnx for the advice bro, one more question. If I were to do the Anadrol , when is the best time to take it? First thing in the morning with breakfast? Or like 1-2 hours before my workout. I workout 5 days a week, Mon-Fri.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Why dont you just inject the sust eod for the first couple weeks. Then after that the ethn will kick in, and the Test will have saturated your system. Test is Test.
    Jens

Originally posted by Jenseno9
    Why dont you just inject the sust eod for the first couple weeks. Then after that the ethn will kick in, and the Test will have saturated your system. Test is Test.
    Jens

I couldn't inject the sustanon every day, unless I were to inject like .3cc of it, which is pretty ridiculous. The sustanon I will get is 350mg/cc, so if I were to inject 3 shots a week (EOD), that would be over a gram of test! That's insane, plus I don't have that much either, only 20cc.

And what do you mean by "ethn" do you mean "enanthate "? I did not mention enanthate, i'm only doing sustanon with maybe anadrol and winny.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If you're looking for big big gains on your 2nd cycle I think you may want to rethink thisone a little before you dive in...

I'd bump the Drol to at least 3 weeks... And depending on what brand you have you may want to bump the dose to 100mg for the 2nd and 3rd week... Some brands are stronger then others... If it's from Turkey then you have some of the best available, so in that case the 50mg should be fine since you're a first time user with the Drol...

I would inject the sustanon EOD for the first 3 weeks until the Test levels peak and then twice a week should be fine... I'd go with 1cc EOD for the first 3 weeks, so if this means getting more then I would...

I'd run the Sustanon for 10 weeks minimum because it's really not going to kick in 100% for at least 3 or 4 weeks anyway and then run your Winny weeks 9-13 right up to your clomid...

Your cycle to me looks to light to give the kind of results I'm sure you're after... I remember reading about your first cycle and even though this one is better, it's still a little to conservative for the big gains you're after...

Thanks for the detailed response buff,

Are you sure about the EOD? Are you keeping in mind that I will get the sustanon that is 350mg/cc. Does this not seem like too much. Injecting EOD would put me above 1000mg a week. I'm not sure if that's good for me, I really don't know. Also, if I were to up the sustanon, i'd have to buy more, and I can't afford too much, so i'd definetly have to drop the Anadrol .

Why is it that the sustanon should be EOD exactly? I'm not too big of a fan with the many injections. I'd have to rotate sites.

Also, is there something else maybe I could use instead of the sustanon, to make it less injections? And would it really matter THAT MUCH if I were to just do two injections a week? What about just increasing the dose for the first couple weeks? But you are right, I do want some MASSIVE gains from this cycle. If what you say is truly best...maybe I should wait out the cycle...or look for additional funds (i'll have to recalculate the cost). Plz let me know what u think.

Thanks again for the help, appreciate it If u wanna continue this in PM that would be cool too.
    T.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Sust should be shot EOD because of the faster acting esters (prop) which become useless when its only shot once or twice a week (half-life is short). Use test enanthate instead of sust and if you can afford it I would throw in EQ. If you want massive gains I'd do this

wk 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/ed
    wk 1-12 enanthate @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    wk 11-15 winny @ 50mg/ed

make sure you have your anti-e's and clomid on hand too.

DAMN...this is a hard decision!!! Thnx for the response...

I'm really not sure, but I think I wanna do just one kind of juice. Like just Enanthate or just Sustanon . I used Enanthate in my first cycle, and I know it was low dose, but my body just didn't respond well. That's why I thought I would give Sustanon a try.

What if I shot like 0.7 cc of sustanon three times a week? That works out to about 245mg each shot. Total being 735mg a week, and ONLY do that? No Dianabol or Anadrol ...however still do Winny near the end?

Thread Information