underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question Deca 200mg / Winny

I have heard of many people that have used deca for there first cycle and have had very good results. I heard that using deca 200 and winny together are a good first cycle without being to much. Is this true? I heard you use the deca once a week and the winny three times a week? Is this right or are there better ways to use this combination? Everyone's opinion is usefull so please post your opinion...Thanks

stinky is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals?
    What are your stats?

bigtam is offline New Member
    bump... i was thinking about doing a similar cycle for my first. i looking at gaining 15 pounds of quility muscle without doing any test.
    this is what i was considering
    week 1: 100mg deca
    week 2: 200mg deca
    week 3-5: 400mg deca
    week 6: 300mg deca
    week 7: 200mg deca , 50mg winny eod
    week 8: 200mg deca, 50mg winny eod
    week 9 and 10: 50mg winny eod
    clomid 3 daysafter last winny shot
    thanks for your help
    Last edited by bigtam; 12-09-2002 at 11:47 PM.

bigtam is offline New Member
    by the way im
    height: 6'2"
    wieght: little over 200
    and about 10-11 percent bodyfat

AH1105 is offline New Member
    hey bro,
    i just started almost that same cycle. this is my first time also. i am 21, 5-8 and 165. i am 2 weeks in. havnt realy noticed much weight gains but i do feel alot stronger in the gym. i am gonna do 3000 mg over 10 weeks.

yea i heard as a first cycle it wouldn't be to bad. I am looking to loose about 15 pounds of fat and stay with as much lean muscle as possible. I am 5'8 210 with about 20%-25% bf. My main goal is to pack on some beef and lose some of that fat. As of monday i started on a high protein and very low fat and calorie diet. Mostly meat,fruits and alot of water.

chinups Guest
    Why not just keep the Deca stable for the cycle. Why up and down?

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I would not do DECA only...
    You need to ad a test in there or you will not have sex for a couple months. Also, test will help you with your gains. IF you have a clean diet, you will gain clean and see better results. IF you are looking for just mass, then eat all you want and no worries about counting calories.

Also, DECA stays in your system for up to a year, so you could be surpressing your natural test levels for months after your DECA only cycle. I have had a couple buddies lose the use of their dick for a couple months...DECA dick is no fun for you or her.
    Last edited by Steak Helmet; 12-10-2002 at 12:08 PM.

Saucefit is offline New Member
    How long have you guys been working out? Don't look at AS as the quick and easy way. Think of it as the icing on the cake. Perfect your body as much as you can naturally, then start considering AS. At 20-25% bodyfat I would start doing some cardio instead trying to juice. Get your body to look "good" naturally then use AS to make it "better." For a first cycle I would def. suggest putting a test in there. You may not see large gains at all with just deca & winny.

I think with the high protein diet with about five days of cardio a week and my normal work out routine that should take care of most of the fat intake problems. i was just woundering if the deca and winny wuld help me gain size and keep the body fat down....

Thread Information