Thread: Fina? Oral?

BIGCRAZY97 is offline New Member

Fina? Oral?

hey question i was gonna pop some of the fina pellets orally and see hwo they will do for me i was gonna take 8 a day 4 in the mornign and 4 at night, i was gonna stack with enthanate, but i might not be able to get a hold of it, will i gain at all with just the fina pills, has anyone ever taken them orally? Im just looking to gain 10 pounds and get some strength, what should i take at the end of my cylce clomid, proviron ?how much

david romero is offline Junior Member

ok

Bro...

I asked that few days ago, but no one told me what to do about taking fina oraly....
    Do u know if it`ll work that way?

I was thinking about inject the pellets on powder way with injection water....

If you know something about using it oraly please tell me if it works please...

david

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    get a kit for maximum results. i've heard that other companies are making oral fina, but it's really easy and cheap to make it.

hard

I live in South America...
    It`s very hard to get that kind of things, so I`ve been thinking about doing the way I told you (make it powder and mix with injection water and then inject it, obviously in a very clean way).

What do u think?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    takin the pellets oraly ?u would have to taka aalot to even come close to equaling the injection efectiveness.15 or somethin like that .ive heard of peolpe getting some resaults that way but also ive heard sopme others say its a waste .alot of it would get wasted by the digestive track .nothin beats the inject bro .
    now david ,bro r u palanning to recryaslize the fina pellets into pwder ?i hope thats what u meanyt by saying ud make it into powder and not crushing it into powder!you are gonna mix it with water and shoot ?bro thats not gonna work and ud be prone to infectins and stuff like that ,get a kit !!!!!

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    a buddy of mine has used fina for a long time, crunch the pellets into a powder, then let the desolve under your tongue, thats how he's done it, and he's huge!!

HOW MANY OF THE FINA PELLETS DOES HE TAKE A DA ORRALLY, IM ONLY TAKING ORALLY BECAUSE I DONT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONVERT CORRECTLY, I HEARD THAT .20 GETS IN U SO IF I TOOK 10 A DAY I WOULD 40 MG OF FINA A DAY, I DIDNT WANT TO USE DMSO I HAVE HEARD MIX RESULTS ABOUT IT BEING THE SAME AS ORAL, U SAID UR BUDDY IS HUGE, DOES HE STACK WITH ANYTHING ELSE? AND HOW MANY DOES HE TAKE?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Lord guys,#1 DO NOT MIX WITH WATER AND SHOOT IT!!
    #2 DMSO will get you 60-80%
    #3 oral is just a waste of good fina
    #4 Buy a kit shoot it and get 100%
    kits are cheap and effective and easy

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You have to break down the fillers,binders and possibly glue before you can shoot it.

If you see the junk after you disolve the pellets in BA you will NEVER wanna shoot that.

Conversion is really easy to do. Do more research bro, i have tried DSMO and finasol and they work but are way less than injections.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I personally suggest you inject for best results.I've also mixed a cart of 100 pellets (crushed),into a bottle of Andro spray and let it soak for 48 hours and dissolve.It works well, the only problem I find with it that way is it takes about 2 weeks for the fina to actually get into your system,injecting is faster acting!!Good Luck!!

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by FKNMONSTER
    a buddy of mine has used fina for a long time, crunch the pellets into a powder, then let the desolve under your tongue, thats how he's done it, and he's huge!!

I always wondered about that... It would have to be more effective taken sublingual... But I know those pellets taste like big time shit... But then again if it works well that way who cares what they taste like right?

How many pellets does your friend take a day that way?

then what!!

Bros...

It is really impossible for me to get a convertion kit.

What do u bros recomend me to do for using fina.
    Do I crush the pellets, mix them and inject the mixture, just like the doctors do with penicilin?

I`m really interested on using fina, but I`m a little confused the way i should use it, please help me...

David

Mastiff is offline Member
    I understand oral and transdermal fina are equally as effective, between 33% to 50% as effective as injecting. That means you'll need to take two to three times the dose for the same results as injecting. The bros who have done it say it works, those who haven't tried it say it doesn't. If you go the oral route, crush the pellets into a powder first, hold the powder between your cheek and gum or under your tongue for 15 minutes. Then swallow it. The stuff tastes terrible. I don't recommend DMSO, I got a wicked rash from it, it took six weeks to stop itching. I also smelled like garlic. If you are not going to inject, my advice is to go the oral route.

ok

Then you do not recomend me to inject it the way I told you?

David

ALRIGHT IM GONNA START ON MY ORAL FINA ON MONDAYOR THE WEEK AFTER THAT SO THE 16 OR THE 23 WHATEVER IT IS I WILL POST THE RESULTS, IM GONNA TAKE 6 PILLS A DAY THATS 120MG OF FINA WORSTE CASE IS THAT I GET 20% OF THAT AT THE WORST, I WILL POST MY RESULTS WEEKLY. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE NOT ALREADY SHARED WITH ME YET. THANKS BROS

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Take it with grapefruit juice... Should help you absorb more of the fina...

Thread Information