Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ArianBordbar is offline New Member

Ordered gear..need advice please!

I'm 18. Yes I'm 18. Read the whole post before you flame.
    My diet is spotless, as my parents took me to see a nutritionist regularly while I played high school football. My father is 5'6, my mother is 5'5. My father has a very, very small build. I am 6'1 240 lbs with very broad shoulders. I have been playing sports since I can remember, and weight lifting since freshman year in high school. My parents put a lot of money, and effort into making me a competitive player, but I just lacked talent for football. My doctor told me that I had reached my genetic potential because my parents, and their parents are all under 5'8 with small builds. However because I have grown up with a nutritionist basically in my back pocket, I was able to take supplements and drink lots of milk(no seriously). I can bench my own body weight for reps(8 I believe) and squat twice my body weight(very strong legs). I found a good source online and ordered the following:

10ML bottles of testosterone E x 3. = 30 ML = 6000 mg = enough for 12 week cycle.

clenbutrolx90

nolvadex and clomid(more than enough for 2 people).
    and they threw up in 500 pills of dianabol free because I paid almost $Edited.

I am around 17% body fat right now. It will take 2 weeks for the gear to get to me, in which I plan to lose around 7 lbs of fat. then I will take clenbutrol for 3 weeks following a diet that my nutritionist will plan out for me. 2+3 = 5 weeks. I plan to drop around 20 lbs of fat in the next 5 weeks, 3 of the weeks being under the assistance of clenbutrol. My question is, with all the gear I have on hand, what would an ideal cycle me for me? I have spent tons of time reading these forums, and already had a cycle of just 500mg/week of test E planned. What do you guys think? since I have the dianabol on hand.

Please do not tell me I'm too young to use. I have never met an 18 year old with my size and strength(not that none exist, I jsut have never met any). My diet is down to a science. my workouts could improve, but I think the gear will give me that little bit of extra motivation to get that down to a science too! thanks in advance for any responses.

Edit: I am 17% body fat because of a bad car accident in january that left me unable to work out. I normally fluxuated between 8-10%, and I will most likely be around 10-11 before starting my cycle. also I meant all I need is 6000 mg and I have more than enough, that wasn't a mathematical mistake..

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    you might not want to hear it but your to young so

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its good that your here bro and asking the questions, however imo your still to young so all i will say is good luck and i hope all goes well for you...

Blog Entries

I just don't see it possible for me to grow any more naturally. I have been stuck for 6 months now. Diet is spot on. I just dont have the genetics of some of you bigger guys. both my parents and grand parents are little midget looking people...I am set on taking this gear, I'm more asking for advice on doing it right, or if anybody has anything they'd like to add. I know everyone says test e only for first cycle, but since I have dianabol is there anything I could do with it? stuff like that. if not..I'm sure i can get rid of them at the gym pretty quickly $$$ haha(the dianabol only, since it was free)

Blog Entries
    Ok post your diet......

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianBordbar View Post
    I just don't see it possible for me to grow any more naturally. I have been stuck for 6 months now. Diet is spot on. I just dont have the genetics of some of you bigger guys. both my parents and grand parents are little midget looking people...I am set on taking this gear, I'm more asking for advice on doing it right, or if anybody has anything they'd like to add. I know everyone says test e only for first cycle, but since I have dianabol is there anything I could do with it? stuff like that. if not..I'm sure i can get rid of them at the gym pretty quickly $$$ haha(the dianabol only, since it was free)
    So you think you're going to bench 245 for 8 for the rest of your life? Come on man, that's good but you can get stronger that that.

8 egg whites, oatmeal, multigrain toast with fat free creamcheese, half scoop protein powder mixed into skim fat free milk. usually around 8 AM

large apple, steamed veggies with brown rice + 1 can tuna usually around 10 zm

large chicken breast+ more steamed veggies(carrots broccolie etc), full 40g protein shake mixed with 2% reduced fat milk around 12pm

lettuce + fat free italian(no sugar no salt nothing in the dressing), another can of tuna around 2pm

workout
    immediate PWO shake 40g protein

4 PM = 6 egg whites on wheat toast

6 pm = fat free 80 calorie little tub of vanilla yogurt with another apple

8 PM = steak or fish or chicken, whatever the family is cooking, + brown rice and veggies 95% of the time. Once every other week shell cook lasagnia, or pizza or something. twice a month, two cheat meals, no biggie.

20g protein shake with water around 10 and then ZZZ
    Last edited by ArianBordbar; 05-20-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks for positive words. THe thing is over the past 6 months I've only added 5lbs to my bench. I just dont want to be stuck at this level. I want to go further. I'm not the kind of person that expects results right now and skips long term. long term is what matters.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I'm 18. Yes I'm 18. Read the whole post before you flame.
    My diet is spotless, as my parents took me to see a nutritionist regularly while I played high school football. My father is 5'6, my mother is 5'5. My father has a very, very small build. I am 6'1 240 lbs with very broad shoulders. I have been playing sports since I can remember, and weight lifting since freshman year in high school. My parents put a lot of money, and effort into making me a competitive player, but I just lacked talent for football. My doctor told me that I had reached my genetic potential because my parents, and their parents are all under 5'8 with small builds. However because I have grown up with a nutritionist basically in my back pocket, I was able to take supplements and drink lots of milk(no seriously). I can bench my own body weight for reps(8 I believe) and squat twice my body weight(very strong legs). I found a good source online and ordered the following:

10ML bottles of testosterone E x 3. = 30 ML = 6000 mg = enough for 12 week cycle.

clenbutrolx90

nolvadex and clomid(more than enough for 2 people).
    and they threw up in 500 pills of dianabol free because I paid almost $Edited.

I am around 17% body fat right now. It will take 2 weeks for the gear to get to me, in which I plan to lose around 7 lbs of fat. then I will take clenbutrol for 3 weeks following a diet that my nutritionist will plan out for me. 2+3 = 5 weeks. I plan to drop around 20 lbs of fat in the next 5 weeks, 3 of the weeks being under the assistance of clenbutrol. My question is, with all the gear I have on hand, what would an ideal cycle me for me? I have spent tons of time reading these forums, and already had a cycle of just 500mg/week of test E planned. What do you guys think? since I have the dianabol on hand.

Please do not tell me I'm too young to use. I have never met an 18 year old with my size and strength(not that none exist, I jsut have never met any). My diet is down to a science. my workouts could improve, but I think the gear will give me that little bit of extra motivation to get that down to a science too! thanks in advance for any responses.
    I have some bad news for you, I have meet numerous 18-19 yr olds that are 6'1" - 6'4" that weight 260-280 lbs. with 12-14% BF. You are not unique, I'm not trying to be an ass but don't assume you are the only one out there that is built.

If your diet was spot on then you would not be 17%.

At your age you say you have maxed out in size, the main reason you shouldn't take gear is the long term effects it will have on you are you get older.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Bro, Your only 18. You have many years of natural growth in you. Keep dieting right and training hard and you can easily surpass people older than you. If your stats are correct, You can become a monster naturally within a year.
    Dude, second guess aas this early.
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I have some bad news for you, I have meet numerous 18-19 yr olds that are 6'1" - 6'4" that weight 260-280 lbs. with 12-14% BF. You are not unique, I'm not trying to be an ass but don't assume you are the only one out there that is built.

If your diet was spot on then you would not be 17%.

At your age you say you have maxed out in size, the main reason you shouldn't take gear is the long term effects it will have on you are you get older.
    Dude I said I'm sure theres tons out there I just haven't met any...
    I also said I was in a serious car accident that left me in a ****ing cast unable to work out, which is why I gained weight. I said that before my car accident I sat around 8-10%. What, my diet still isnt spot on? No I'm not a bodybuilder, I am comfortable with 8-10%. I am merely asking if anybody has any extra advice on taking these drugs. I guess not. Thanks.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    17% body fat and your gonna get down to 10% so u got awhile before that anyways.. so hold off on aas and work at that

also your body is weak and your gonna jump on.. your gonna get to strong for what your body can probably handle due to the accident.. they when you tear a tendon there goes your career(if its sport related cause u said something about being competitive)
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-20-2009 at 11:46 AM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I too agree with everyone else on here about your age. If your going to well then no one is going to be able to stop you .

I know you have done a lot of research. Go back now and try to find all the research you can on the effects it can have on you because of your age. and do it extensivly then when your done if your still dead set on doing it.do it right.

Best of luck to you kid.

And jst use the test your first time. You need to do this so that you will know what works for your body . If you have more than 1 compound in there you will not know what sides are comming from which compound which will through of your cycles in the future.

And again your to DAMN young

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your doing a cycle for football?

Thanks chap and busaboy for at least reading my posts and giving your answers.
    Busabuy, yeah I don't plan to take it for another 2 months anyways, and Chap, yeah you're right. I am worried about ruining my endocrine system and being stuck on drugs for the rest of my life. That's why I came here asking for advice. I appreciate you guys actually reading my post and giving me an answer based off of what you read.

and No RA I'm not doing a cycle for football, I'm stating that I played football and lifted weights year round.

RA
    So what are you doing the cycle for?

because I want to get bigger and look better for the beach this summer.

thanks vpchill, didn't see your reply till just now. appreciate it.

RA
    So your willing to risk messing up your body for the rest of your life to look better at the beach this summer? Go read the link matt put up.

At your age you have tons of test in your system and should be able to "look good" at the beach with a lil more hard work in the gym.

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    I agree, you to young, alot of people have said it. But if your set on doing it no one can change your mind. Just make sure you do alot of research on here over the next 2 months and listen to the advice given by the guys on here! they know there stuff! Also train your ass off over the next 2 months and try and prep your body because its gonna get a massive shock once you start.

Good luck with it though bro, any questions or worrys, just ask, we are all here to help!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Your goal is to be bigger and look good for the split tails and the beach this summer Right youngblood?

Advice:

Go to mirror. Count how many abs you see. If the answer is less than 6 (at your age ) Save gear for this winter (it will keep) and go to the diet section.

Son, I hear you and I feel you. You are a big guy now! With no help from gentics. Diet and ripp down to 210 or so. Get that six pack going bro. Then hit the beach with that! There are no measuring tapes or weight racks on most beachs. If some ask what you bench, tellem 500 last time you maxed. Just leave out the pounds part.

Please, please listen to these guys bro.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Your welcome Bro. Just know this, No one is really gonna agree with you using so young. Its not very wise. If your insistant, then research and do it right.
    I dont agree with you doing it so young because As I said you have tremendous room to grow naturally.
    Your call tho.

Blog Entries
    Dude I said I'm sure theres tons out there I just haven't met any...
    I also said I was in a serious car accident that left me in a ****ing cast unable to work out, which is why I gained weight. I said that before my car accident I sat around 8-10%. What, my diet still isnt spot on? No I'm not a bodybuilder, I am comfortable with 8-10%. I am merely asking if anybody has any extra advice on taking these drugs. I guess not. Thanks.
    My intent was not to come off as an ass, if I did I apologize for that. You are naturally big which most of use are not that fortunate. I am sorry about your car accident; at your current state of 17% bf you could easily drop 10-15 lbs. of fat. After you drop that weight come ask us again about gear. We will most likely say the same thing about your age but this will also so your dedication by dropping that weight.
    I wish you the best in your decision.

someone cooking around here? i smell bbq

bifda is offline Associate Member
    you have a loada test in your system right now mate use it wisely and switch up your training if you aint getting stronger.

dont do steriods yet, grow more first.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id be more worried about shedding weight than gettin bigger if i were in your position

thanks a lot guys, I decided on a few things. First, I'll save the gear till at least this winter, after im 19, closer to 20. two important questions. first, how long can I store the drugs for? and will clenbuterol be ok? I figure I'll cut down till all my abs show first(probably around 200). I'll do that with clenbuterol. How would I adjust my workouts to not lose muscle, but lose fat at a high rate? i looked it up I couldnt find anything.My problem is most of my fat goes to my ass, so even when I had a 4 pack(almost 6 pack) showing I still had a fat ass. literally.

I have very, very, very strong legs, and my thighs look very disproportionate to my body. I don't want to squat or touch my legs, I havent for 2 weeks now. I just want to work my calves, and upperbody. maybe a split that goes like this

monday- 15 minute cardio- chest/tri abs
    tuesday-15 minute cardio- calves/bi/back
    wednesday-1 hour cardio abs
    thursday- 1 hour cardio abs
    friday- 15 min cardio shoulders
    sat/sun off but 15 min cardio morning 15 min cardio afternoon

does that sound like it'd work? i pulled that out of my ass just now. haha

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do you run?

Blog Entries
    This is only my suggestion, I am sure there will be a million other ones. This is only because you don't want to do legs (which I love).
    This is a 3 day on 1 day of routine which you can add calves 2-3 times a week:

Chest/tri's 30 minutes of cardio
    Back/bi's 30 minutes of cardio
    Shoulders/traps 30 minutes of cardio
    day off
    Tri's/bi's 30 minutes of cardio
    back/traps 30 minutes of cardio
    chest/shoulders 30 minutes of cardio
    day off
    mix your workouts every time from DB to straight bars to cable machines
    I like to shock my body every time so that is does not get used to a workout.
    Also, reps of 8-12 to failure
    Good luck and God speed

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    That 30 min. per day cardio that Rana is talking about is RUNNING on the tread mill not walking. That will take care of legs and ass...... IMHO

normaljoe is offline Junior Member
    I'm not the kind of person that expects results right now and skips long term. long term is what matters.
    If you truly felt this way you wouldn't be here. Go home kid, come back in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post
    If you truly felt this way you wouldn't be here. Go home kid, come back in 5 years.

i think if your read all the post he decided to wait on the whole situation....

instead of reading the last 5 post...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    i think if your read all the post he decided to wait on the whole situation....

instead of reading the last 5 post...
    Are you stalking me?

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Are you stalking me?
    you know it.. i got my computer set to make a door bell ring when u sign on.... i dont think thats creeeeepy...

RA
    No need for that. Hes taking the advice given. I give him props for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    you know it.. i got my computer set to make a door bell ring when u sign on.... i dont think thats creeeeepy...

Not creeeeepy at all, I did the same for you....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information