Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

Dbol during clomid?

I heard somewhere around here that taking a low dose of dbol first thing in the morning during clomid helps keep ou unit working and you gains while natural test is recovering? is this true and is it possible to take dbol without surpressing you natural test

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it is called a dbol bridge. Using 10 mg first thing in the morning will allow recovery of HPTA with little or no inhibition. Basically the dbol is mimicking your bodies natural morning test spike and since dbols halflife is only about 4 hours the body doesn't recognize a need for the negative feedback loop. I usually suggest people wait until they have finished clomid therapy before starting the bridge unless they have been on a really long time.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Why would you wait till after clomid at that point your test is starting to recover and your hormone levels even out. I was thinking of doing it during clomid that way it makes the crash almost non existant. Not that I disagree with you Im just seeing if this dbol bridge is a good idea or not.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    better hurry bro before you nuts die anyways guys couldnt he just lower the dose little by little of the roids to help is natural test come back? if he cant get clomid or novlex

tryingtogain is offline Member
    o shit i thought i was posting this on a differnt theard i must of clicked on the wrong window dangit sorry guys

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogain
    better hurry bro before you nuts die anyways guys couldnt he just lower the dose little by little of the roids to help is natural test come back? if he cant get clomid or novlex
    He could, and I know guys that do this, however, sometimes you body can go into shock, and not start producing on it's own or in most cases takes longer to bring your natural test levels back. I know lots of guys that believed in this type of cycling down, however, the purpose of clomid is to bring your body's natural test levels back without having your body going into to much shock. If you body has been getting hormones from an external source (IE AS), then your body may not respond to you "cycling down" or pyramiding down. Not only that, post cycle when your body is depleted of the hormones it was once getting, your body is already in a state of shock so to speak. Then your body goes into a sort of "fight for the dominate hormone" type of state. The idea is to supress as much estrogen as you can, to allow your body to catch up and start producing it's own testosterone ... I am to lazy to explain scientifically how all this works. Do research on clomid and post cycle problems, and you will understand.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    you can take 10mg in the morning without "the body recognize a need for the negative feedback loop"? If thats true can you do this off cycle just to keep a higher test level?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I advise waiting until after Clomid when done with a normal cycle for a couple of reasons. One you want your body to begin producing test on its own again. Two the main reason why you use a bridge is to stop catabolism which won't occur until several weeks after the cessation of hormones. Three the sides from low test are generally bearable for the couple of weeks you do clomid so that is not a big issue. Most people seem to be under the misconception that after clomid you have recovered or come close. Generally you are still far from recovery and your hormone levels will not have leveled out at all yet.

maxx is offline New Member
    I am almost done with my cycle, and I am gonna do clomid for recovery for my 10 week cycle of 400mg/w deca and 500mg/w sust.

durring my cycle I used proviron (anti-estrogen). what I wanna know is; is it a good idea to run the anti-estrogen after the cycle is done with clomid for recovery?

Thread Information