EatMore is offline New Member

Possible Fake Nolvadex!!

I need some quick opinions on this. I just recieved my nolvadex and started taking 40mg right away as I have some moderate gyno from my current cycle.

Anyway I am having some doubts as to whether my nolva is legit. It came in small white tabs(about the size of ** winny) and is very brittle and alittle bitter in taste. There are no markings whatsoever on it. Can someone tell me if this sounds right for a generic nolvadex? Thanks

Also, my clomid was from this source, which has been assured to me by a friend to me legit, and it looks just like the nolva tabs, just seems wierd to me

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    that does seem odd. nolva usually has some sort of writing on them. all the ones i have seen . i could be wrong being there are so many brands.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I have some Nolva in front of me that I know is legit... it is small, white, round, brittle, bitter and has no markings.. so you're probably ok...
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 12-07-2002 at 09:30 AM.

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    nov,and other anti-es are so cheap i doubt anyone would fake them,but hey you never know.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, sounds to me like they are ** Nolvadex . I have the same ones from ** and i know they are legit, like my boy ripped4fsu said. Anyway Nolv is to cheap and available to fake imo.

OG

EatMore is offline New Member

What about the clomid?

Anyone with a comment about my clomid? It is also small(about the size of ** winny), and white with no markings. Havent tasted it or tried crushing it yet as im in week 8 of 12, but just wanted to see if anyone had seen clomid like this. I'm asking because my last cycle I got clomid in foil strips in a box that i knew was real and they were much larger.

still growin is offline Member
    If it tastes terrible on your tongue, it is probably legit. Did it come in any kind of packaging?

Thread Information