underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question Serostim / Deca 200mg

Can these two be used together? i heard serostim was no good alone and i was just woundering if they could be used together?

yoshimat is offline New Member
    dont see why not. But will bump for a more educated answer.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes although I would still recommend some test in there.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...Serostim can be used alone. As with any brand of GH, you will experience benefits of bodt fat loss and lean muscle gain. Some people take it in conjunction with insulin for an added boost. Some add Test, Deca , EQ, etc. The many benefits to a GH program as with any cycle has a lot to do with diet. High protein, eat clean, train hard and the you will see results. GH is best used for a period of 6 months on. For more info, do some research here on our board, we have a ton on info on GH. Good luck.

underconstruction is offline Junior Member
    How can these two be used together? i heard that you should use the serostim at 4 i.u. a day and the deca once a week. this will be my first cycle so i dont wan to by more than three kits of serostim. also how do you use serostim correctly, i know it has seven vials of growth and seven vials of water but how can they me mixed correctly? All opinions out there would be a great help.....Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you and why are you doing growth on your first cycle? Are you a competitor?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    this is the guy ive been trying to talk out of using...i guess my pleas for a healthy life style for him went onto deaf ears..your gonna mess yourself up...and i'd really hate to see that because your so polite and accepting of others opinions....Madmax...

Thread Information