Thread: clen advice...

daem is offline Anabolic Member

clen advice...

Hey guys, I lurk this forum like nobodies business, however I have a question today. I can get ahold of some good clen , and want to take advantage of it before the holidays are over. Here goes:

I have heard many conflicting things about whether to cycle it 1 week on/1 week off or 2 weeks on/2 weeks off (while substituting an ECA stack for the off weeks to not crash). Exactly what would be the benefits of cycling it 1/1 as opposed to 2/2 if I am not worried about crashing...

Relevant Stats:
    21 years old
    6'3
    210 lbs
    47" chest
    18" arms
    32" waist

Also, what kind of dosages will i need to take for my size? I want to shred down to about 190-195 if possible...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well most guys here will agree 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, is a good and normally what everyone does. Taking Xenedrine in the two weeks off clen . However, I tend to have my own experience with Clen, and prefer doing clen 2 days on 2 days off. IMO and from what I have researched you can run clen longer without receptor downgrading, and still get the benefits from it. While some will disagree with me on this, I have personally ran it both ways, and yes, I got better sucess from running it 2 days on 2 days off. Of course, I was able to run it longer, and maybe that is why I saw more results. So I guess it all boils down to whatever works best for you.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Is this lack or receptor downgrade due to the lengthy half life of clen ?

Gucio is offline Junior Member
    how did you run it 2 days on 2 days off, what did the cycle look like. did you use an ECA.

Thread Information