Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Need some First Cycle Help

Whats up every one, Need a little advise from the bros on da board, getting ready to start my first cycle..Just looking to get some sugestions, on the cycle, again this is gonna be my first AAS cycle. For those of you that dont know me Ill give my stats. 6.0' 215-218lbs 21years old been traing hard for the last year and half, but been training (incorectly since i was in high school).

I got available D-bol, Sust, EQ, Test Cyp.,fina, CLen ,winny and of coarse got the Clomid Nolva, and some bromo.

Just thought maybe I would see what you guys thought, I am think about going with the D-bol, test cyp, and maybe the sust..and saving the rest for another cycle. Hopefully you guys will give me some guidance (rickson hope you hit my thread).

later
    Last edited by Ryanhallmark; 12-09-2002 at 02:43 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ok dbol ,and either sust or cyp not booth one or the other .now personally id pick the cyp ,i would do it somethin like this .
    1-10 400eq
    1-10 400 cyp
    1-3 30 mg dbol
    that should get u started on the right foot ,hold off on the fina till next one as i dont think its a beggeiners drug ,

NoLimits is offline Member
    Keep your first cycle simple. Learn how your body reacts to the compounds you choose. Like bigN suggested, a test/eq cycle is always a great cycle. I assume you have your nutritional aspect of your workouts down! It is 90% of your cycle...

Yeah well what I am gonna do I think is...

D-bol 25mg 1-4week
    sust 300mg 1-4week
    Eq 200mg 3-8week

What do yall think?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Yeah well what I am gonna do I think is...

D-bol 25mg 1-4week
    sust 300mg 1-4week
    Eq 200mg 3-8week

What do yall think?
    You'll regret that. The EQ takes up to 3wks before working and gains from EQ are at best begining around wks5-6.

I would go with exactly what bigN has put up there for you.

I also agree wit going with Cyp. instead of sust; unless your injecting EOD.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wqould take a different TEST than SUS. My workout partner had no reaction to sus, but he did grow off of EQ/CYP. Since this is your first cycle, I would really nail it down...diet is huge 80% of your cycle. If you eat like shit you won't gain shit. AAS is an aid to help your recptors open up and take in more nutrients...

I would do what BIG N wrote and bump the D's up to 40mgs for 5 to 6 weeks.

Plus, what are your goals??? that is a big question to answer before you start. If you don't want people to notice or if you want to get as big as you can??? Just some questions to ask yourself.

Iam really want to put on some size, but am looking to keep water retention down, I was debating starting this week just for the fact that christmas is coming up and didnt want to be all water bloated..But yeah I want some size, I want to know how my body is going to react and see how bad my sides are going to be, I do understand that at that low of a dose m sides will probably be minimal, but I want to take the first cycle light, I think that is what most people, including my self like to do.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How bout this?
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enth 500mgs
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks Winny 8-13 50mg e/d
    Straight into clomid 2 days out.
    I think you'll get good solid gains from that cycle w/ minimal bloat. And the winny at the end will really harden you up...

NoLimits is offline Member
    No matter what you take, you have to realize that you are not going to become a huge freak after one cycle. It just doesn't work that way.

I would go with the cycle either BigN or MBaraso suggested (I will say the a test/eq/winny is my favorite cycle). As far as retaining water... some experience this more then others. You know there are things to take to help in this matter. You should learn from this and every cycle you do. And like said before, the nutrition is so important for any growth.

When you say into clomid 2 days out..are you saying 2 days out from the start of the cycle..do 2 days from the last winny tab right..

Also the problem is that i have ** d-bol 50mgs. Now I can split them in half..but that would either be 25 or 50 mgs a day, and the half life of d-bol is like 4 hours right?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    When you say into clomid 2 days out..are you saying 2 days out from the start of the cycle..do 2 days from the last winny tab right..

Also the problem is that i have ** d-bol 50mgs. Now I can split them in half..but that would either be 25 or 50 mgs a day, and the half life of d-bol is like 4 hours right?
    2 days after last winny dose.

Take the 25mg and razor blade'em into quarters. It's very small amount to take but thats how I did it to string'em through the day.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    this guy says he is 21... I would be very leary about suggesting a cycle to him, IMO he is still alittle young to start a cycle... Hell at 21 my test levels where so damn high i was porkin any woman that moved in the wrong direction. JMO I think you should wait till you are about 25, maybe try some creatine, zma, glutamine, train hard, for a few more years, eat good, and then your body will be ready for some gear. I am not trying to flame you bro, just wanted to make you aware of what you are getting yourself into. I am sure you know all the risk involved with AS, side effects, Gyno problems possibly, etc.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Sicilian as always, you are well informed, your post was perfect. Maybe people should put a few years ( like 5 or more) of training naturally before considering doing a cycle. Doing roids for the sake of size as opposed to taking it for performance enhancment is just plain STOOPID! (just my opinion).

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    How bout this?
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enth 500mgs
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks Winny 8-13 50mg e/d
    Straight into clomid 2 days out.
    I think you'll get good solid gains from that cycle w/ minimal bloat. And the winny at the end will really harden you up...
    I started almost the same cycle last week. I am running Enth 250/5D 1-13 and EQ 300/5D 1-12 with Winny at the end. I added Liquidex .25 ED to limit any bloating. My cycle was designed to minimize bloat and external signs of use. Hopefully the only signs will be extreme muscle growth .

BTW: Dbol is known for causing water retention.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    this guy says he is 21... I would be very leary about suggesting a cycle to him, IMO he is still alittle young to start a cycle... Hell at 21 my test levels where so damn high i was porkin any woman that moved in the wrong direction. JMO I think you should wait till you are about 25, maybe try some <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , zma, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>, train hard, for a few more years, eat good, and then your body will be ready for some gear. I am not trying to flame you bro, just wanted to make you aware of what you are getting yourself into. I am sure you know all the risk involved with AS, side effects, Gyno problems possibly, etc.

Dude you respond like Iam some Noobie and I Have not a fuckin clue?? I have been on here for over a year read and researching every single day..I really like your opionion and I thank you for caring, but please give me some credit, Ive been on creatine since I was damn near 16, I am up too 218 pounds natuarly, from what I just bulked up from 180 pounds this time last year. Yeah I have put on some fat weight and I will tell you that I have a lot to learn about cycling, but I just feel that you have cut me a little short...and I tell you man I am nervious for my first cycle..Iam sure just like every one else was..but it time, and I am looking for a little help tweakin' her out.

Thanks for all the help here every one.. including you Silican

Thread Information