SGTHILL is offline New Member

Talking Holy Sh*t, Nothing Prepares You

I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING A.S. FOR A YEAR NOW. I HAVE PLANNED MY CYCLE, GOT MY GEAR AND ANTI-Es.........BUT NOTHING PREPARES YOU FOR STICKING 1.5" 23G PIN IN YOUR ASS, UNDER YOUR OWN WILL, I JUST DID IT! IT TOOK ME 45 DAMN MINUTES. I WALKED AROUND TO EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE, SWITCHED HANDS, LEANED AGAINTST AND PUT MY ASS ON EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE. I USED 8 ALCOHOL SWABS ON THE INJ. SITE. THE CATS NEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BECAUSE THEY KEPT FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE HOUSE AS IF TO SAY "WATCH THIS ASSHOLE, THIS SHOULD BE FUNNY". I FINALLY PICKED A SPOT IN THE GLUTE MED. STARTED PUSHING IN WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A 1/4'' OPENED MY EYES AND IT WAS ALL THE WAY IN. I SLOWLY INJECTED AND PULLED OUT, IT WAS COMPLETLY PAINLESS. AFTERWARDS I FELT LIKE SUCH A PUSSY THAT I WENT TO THE GYM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I HOPE I CAN REMEMBER THIS NEXT THURSDAY. LOL

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No worries bro, I injected myself about 2 days ago (monday morning). I like it! I get such a rush. I just did it in 2 minutes though, just jabbed and pressed the syringe! Goes in like butter though eh bro?

Hahaha....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    jabbed and pushed? did you aspirate bro? heh, lots of guys on here just push without aspirating, not too smart...although sometimes its so much easier, aspiration is a must...no offense if your doing it, just looking out...and on the flip side, it takes me a good coulpe of minutes before i can inject, its difficult to hurt yourself, i mean think about it, you are delibrately stabblng yourself with a piece of metal, its not the easiest thing (for most)...good luck guys

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL wait for ED or BI daily injections, you soon get used to it.

Good point on aspirating, it really is a must, the syringe has filled with blood a few time out of 200 approx injections, now thats a small percentage but even so I will always aspirate , it makes sense to be safe.

Originally posted by Big Al
    LOL wait for ED or BI daily injections, you soon get used to it.

Good point on aspirating, it really is a must, the syringe has filled with blood a few time out of 200 approx injections, now thats a small percentage but even so I will always aspirate, it makes sense to be safe.
    hahah Al, no doubt...im doing ED injections right now with tren /winny, im still not used to it, lol...running out of sites also, did both legs, and today im about to do my 2nd tricep, and i wont do biceps or calves (hurts too much), cant reach ass or delts on my own, i can reach delts but i cannot relax them when i reach because i have to pull them closer, any suggestions?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Delts is a difficult one, alot depends on flexability but I aim to use a 2ml syringe as I can aspirate that with one hand, I use the other hand to cup over my elbow to pull my injecting hand round far enough to the delt, shit that hard to explain, but I manage it, and it works ok hitting the lateral head dead centre. You have to make sure the arm is hang like a dead weight cos as you said easy to contract it and that hurts!

As for bi's I have injected there alot, love it to be honest, have to make sure you get just the right place and no pain what so ever a cm over and it kills, make sure you stretch the skin of a sight saves ripping it. Aim for the peak which when the arm is relaxed it up high on the arm, and it more of the inner bicep if you too much to the centre it does hurt.

thanks for the advice Al, ill try delt and bicep and ill let you know how things go, take care

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    ED injections are fun. The only prob is when you bruise at one of ur site, and you cant use it, must find a new one. Try the pec, its a fun shot, and really no pain at all.

SGTHILL is offline New Member
    NO AIR BUBBLES AND NO BLOOD IN THE PIN WHEN I DREW BACK, I MUST HAVE DONE IT RIGHT...BEGINERS LUCK I GUESS.

GOOD LOOKING OUT

THANKS

Rich8888 is offline Member
    SGTHILL...thats a funny story...Welcome to the dark side. bro. you will get a lot od support here. Good luck with your cycle...train hard, eat clean and get huge.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess some people are different.. as i can't wait to stab myself. I preload all my syringes so i don't have to wait around.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    ED injections....got to love em! SGTHILL welcome to the Darkside, you will get used to the pins its just a matter of time.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by SGTHILL
    NO AIR BUBBLES AND NO BLOOD IN THE PIN WHEN I DREW BACK, I MUST HAVE DONE IT RIGHT...BEGINERS LUCK I GUESS.

GOOD LOOKING OUT

THANKS
    Yeah bro the first injection is really scary- especially with a 1.5 inch pin... seems almost surreal when you actually do it. Oh and do us all a favor and take off the caps thanks, chief

Thread Information