Lep420 is offline New Member

Spring Break Cycle.....would it be OK?

I'm coming off my first cycle right now, I was planning on going back on mid April but wanted to be cut during spring break. Would it be OK to run prop eod and winny ed for 4 weeks in between cycles just to for spring break? Would ity be smarter just to suck it up and wait? I don't want to fuck around at all, I kinda like doing my gear by the "rules" so to speak.....would it be OK to run this shit for a short time in between cycles?
    TJ

xhybridx is offline New Member
    what did your last cycle consist of? i have the same feelings, i want to be cut for spring break too. but i just got off maybe 5 weeks ago so all im doing is eca and diet to get cut. but believe me im already planning a spring cycle. -=D

Lep420 is offline New Member
    Last cycle was 7 weeks of deca 12 weeks of Sust. 2 weeks of winy...
    TJ

xhybridx is offline New Member
    personally, id try to hold out and cut up naturally for a while. but maybe we can get some other bro's opinions?

bump!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that other then competitions outside events should have nothing to do with cycling. The reason I say this is that something will always be coming up. Now you will want to cut up for springbreak, then you will want to look good for school, then you won't want to come off becuase you have a new girlfriend, then it will be christmas and seeing your old friends or ex's. Pretty soon you will be scared to come off. It is an easy trap to fall into believe me. Run some clen and eca and do cardio and you will cut up fine.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    How but just trying some clen and lots of cardio...That should do the trick...well depending on how much bf you want to get rid of..

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Best time to be on it but just be careful with the 17aa's and your hormones. Follow the rules and you'll be cool and get alot of ass or you could meet your soulmate but either way the girls will notice, meanwhile I'll be ending mine and smiling real big!

Thread Information