sweet is offline Associate Member

Fina without the Whatman

Hey a guy, how necessary is filtering fina through the whatman? It seems most bacteria are smaller to about the same size as .45 microns. Shouldn’t the BA plus the baking be enough to kill almost anything? I saw a few posts on gotfina that said that people used to draw up right from the vile without filtering it at all, and that the whatman was just for aesthetic reasons. What are your opinions?

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    I doubt you read on gotfina that people draw right up from the vial without filtering. If you did, I'd like to see a link for that.

The whatman is NECESSARY. It's common sense dude. Do you want large particles injected into yourself, not knowing what the hell they are..they could be glues and binders.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro IMO u should filter fina twice. Once using the coffee filter and 2nd using the watman filter. Comes out soooo purdy!

OG

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    You can draw the liquid off the junk and go with it but i double filter every time and mine is crystal clear every time.

coffee filter then watman filter. You will thank us later hehe

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. I was thinking next time I would try to make my own kit. Without ordering over the internet where and what kind of store would sell syringe filters and crimped sterile vials.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The watman filter is necessary for sterility and almost no bacteria is smaller then the .45 microns and any that are don't survive in oil well.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out
    http://www.cellsalive.com/howbig.htm
    It'll show you the relative size of various small stuff, including bacteria. Yah, I agree with the other folks, ya gotta have the whatman. Then pasteurize it in boiling water a few times to get the viruses.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    i let a vial of fina sit unfiltered for 1 month. the fillers solidified at the bottom. I injected 1ml out of curiuosity since it filters so easily after sitting for a month. Well, that was the most painful shot I ever took in my damn life. hurt for like a week and I am sure I had an infection.

Lewd

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by LewdTenant
    i let a vial of fina sit unfiltered for 1 month. the fillers solidified at the bottom. I injected 1ml out of curiuosity since it filters so easily after sitting for a month. Well, that was the most painful shot I ever took in my damn life. hurt for like a week and I am sure I had an infection.

Lewd

And didn't tell your friends anything other than a few very respected people swore that unfiltered fina was stronger than that which had been run through the S.F. Leaving your friend to learn about the pain himself....thanks again "brother"

Thread Information