angelodebruin is offline Junior Member

What About Andriol??

Guys i ve been thinking of thowing andriol in my cicle whats your experience with it?
    and the liver -trauma or any other bad side effects??

thanks

angelo

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I've seen people use many, many cap at a time and not see a result one. Your money is better of spent elsewhere.

xxxl is offline New Member
    If you ask me, waste of money.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm not exactly sure what your cycle is, but unless you're an expirienced user, just go with dbol . anadrol 's are very harsh, and if i was you, i would just stick with dbols

xxxl is offline New Member
    He ask about andriol , not anapolon (anadrol ).

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by xxxl
    He ask about andriol, not anapolon (anadrol).
    i think my brain is turning to mush.......

systemx is offline New Member
    Andriol is expensive as shit (about 60 for 60 - but you need 6 - 8 a day to get minimal results) and if memory serves it's half-life is under 2 hours. A couple buddy's of mine claimed it's effectiveness to be parallel to that of over the counter Andro!--AKA Piece of crap. I know it is re-absorbed by the colon and therefore it is the least toxic in comparison to other anabolic steroids . Check out andriol.com, it's made by Organon (always a good sign) and designed for something they call andropause ... as suppose to menopause But then again Deca is for osteoporosis and that shit is awesome. Also read the article on the anabolicreview.com main website under drug profiles. They usually have a ton of great useful information!

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Thankfully, I ignored the general consensus that Andriol is useless and added it to my last cycle. Andriol can be a very effective drug if used correctly and for certain, specific purposes.

It is not dbol or 'drol and will never yield those kinds of gains. But, it is the only orally active testosterone that is neither 17 alkylated or methylated. So there's zero hepatoxicity since it's absorbed through your lymphatic system, thus bypassing the liver altogether.

I used an Andriol/Primobolan taper very successfully after a test enanthate cycle. I've been off everything for more than a month and my last test e injection was around the first week of August. Here's what I experienced:

(1) About 2-3 weeks after the last enanthate injection, I dropped all of the accumulated test e bloat, even though I had begun taking the Andriol caps...a sign that I had basically "cleared" most of the test e.

(2) Throughout the 4-5 week Andriol/Primobolan taper, I never experienced a loss of libido or any significant strength losses even though the test e had shut me down pretty hard (my nuts were killing me for a couple of days around week 4 (of test e)and there was some testicular atrophy). FYI: I started the Primobolan a few weeks before discontinuing the test e.

(3) About a day or two after dropping the Andriol, I experienced a gradual decline in libido that only lasted a couple weeks...a sign that Andriol clears fairly rapidly. Never had any problems maintaining an erection, just noticed a drop in sex drive.

(4) I never experienced a hard crash as I had with previous androgenic cycles. I believe that I recovered partially, although not completely, during the taper. I don't believe in bridging since administering exogenous hormones will prevent your endogenous levels from fully recovering. But I do like the taper idea, even with the availability of meds like clomid, cyclofenil , hcg , etc.

It's very clear to me that Andriol worked very well in this particular situation. Right now, I feel 100% restored about 4-5 weeks after an aggregated 14-week cycle. There is an excellent article about Andriol in an old post at EF that discusses some practical applications of Andriol. It's a great read and written by a very informed individual...not sure who, though. One other point, Andriol must be refrigerated prior to use. The cold temperature maintains the integrity of the capsule and may preserve the bioavailability of the medication. This is clearly instructed in the prescribing information.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I added Andriol into a deca /d-bol stack and the resuls were immediate and quite strong for me. I took 3 caps a day spread out every 8 hours. It stays in your system about 10 hours. Ideally you'd need to take 6 or 8 caps a day - that's 2 at a time 3 or 4 times a day. The effect is immediate and goes away as soon as you stop taking it. I pay about $40 for 60 caps. As far as cycling with it - I still prefer sustenon for the money. It's not something i'd go out and hunt for but if you offered to give me some I wouldn't turn it down! I'm seriously thinking about using it one or two caps in the mornings as a bridge or to help taper off a mass cycle.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member

not an expert

i'm not trying to say i'm an expert, but in my opinion andriol effectiveness depends on sensitivity (as I guess most other roids do) but andriol is more picky. i get great gains on andriol, and feel like I can do no wrong, but my buddy didn't get much out of it, and he took the same ones I took (refrigerated from thailand) and only got a little strength boost.

it worked for me as a bridge, a taper drug, and a general pick-me-up whenever I was not feeling like going to the gym. andriol is good for the bb who doesnt need or want quick massive gains that will probably disappear anyway. i was taking around 8 a day, so dose is a factor too.

im not an expert (so dont just do what i did)! just talking from my experience.

Thread Information