SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Question anyone had this symptom??

Hi, I'm on my 2nd week of my first cycle.
    200mg deca /wk week 1-8
    250 mg sust/wk week 1-8
    10 mg nolva ed week 1-8
    50 mg proviron ed week 1-8
    Besides protein and glutamine I've been supplementing with multi, b and c vitamins, milk thistle and Udo's choice.

1st shot (delt's) wasn't so bad a little soar but I survived. Monday I had my 2nd shot (tri's), must have hit a vein in the left side because blood was running down my arm afterwards. Right side no blood. Anyway my left tri is pretty soar, I can bear the pain it's not that bad but I also have a sticking sensation in my left chest or maybe the heart I can't decide. My chest muscle is not soar at all so could it be a heart problem??? Anyone had this before???

I've been having this feeling all morning long but now it's slowly dissapearing!?

BTW probably not importaint but I'm 28, 205 lbs and 6 ft.
    Last edited by SonGoku; 12-11-2002 at 06:07 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't know about a sticking feeling, I've had a kind of hollow popping in my chest before thats attributed to a strained piece of cartilage located near the sternum. Can you describe it a little better, pin point location, frequency, and movement when it happens most?

The pain is where I've marked it on the picture below. BTW it's not a picture of me me if anyone should wonder

I've had the pain through this morning after having to run for 2 min. so that I wouldn't miss the train. Then it wnet away for some time and now it's coming back a little bit after having to carry some boxes!?

I especially feel it when moving my arm backwards like Günter is doing it one the picture. Also when lifting the arm like when you are eating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anyone had this symptom??-gunter010927b.jpg  

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Shit bro, I don't have a clue. maybe a strained ligament?

I would say let this thread sit on the board for a day or two and maybe one of the other bros could offer a hint. If not, when in doubt..........see a doc.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL why did you blacken out his face?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by palme
    LOL why did you blacken out his face?
    LOL I was wondering the same thing.

I blocked in hopes of some ignorant guy going "shit that dude is one big mofo!!" nahhh just to make a little fun about it since most in here block faces on their personal pictures (as would I if I had posted some).

Any ways the soreness in my tri's are completely gone and so are the weird pain I had in the chest area, I guess it had to have something to do with hitting the vein when injecting!? Any suggestions???

BTW the cycle is running along fine, making great progress. Best of all I can just feel my shoulder injury getting better by the minute. And I've also put on some weight. Couldn't be better. Günter watch your back here I come!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good to hear the pain is gone bro.

Still can't do bench press 100 % and there are a few other exercises that I can't do that well either. But I can feel I'm getting there

It been the most annoying thing bugging me the last 2 years, so you can imagine how happy I am.

Thread Information