Got Gear? is offline Member

Angry Fitnessboard down and out?

Their welcome page says that they're closed permently because the board's been hacked again and the owner(s) doesn't want to expend the time and money to get it back up and running. Looks like the site is for sale.

What a pain in the ass! I was just starting to get my post counts up and the trust of fellow members as I'm hoping to eventuly find a good canadian source! And No, don't PM me, I've already been scammed once thank-you (luckily for only $100 as It was a "test order").

Are hacking attempts common for these types of board's? Because of the content?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    We've had a few hacks here on this board. I don't know how common they are being that this is one of the only boards I post on.
    Looks like your doing good getting your post's up on this board considering you've made 5 in the past 10 mins lol

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    We've had a few hacks here on this board. I don't know how common they are being that this is one of the only boards I post on.
    Looks like your doing good getting your post's up on this board considering you've made 5 in the past 10 mins lol
    Yeah well.. I try to post legitimate stuff too, not just garbage to bring up my post count. I'm going to run out of questions soon and then I'll be a "hard gainer" when it comes to the post count.

I must say tho... I do like the atmosphere of this board alot more. Over there everyone was ready to drop insults and bash each other at the drop of a hat. Kinda reminded me of highschool!

Thread Information