Got Gear? is offline Member

Thumbs down Damn my ass is sore!

Yeouch!

Did a 2cc glute injection of 250mg sustanon and 200mg Test Cyp on Monday. This was my first ever shot of sustanon.

Damn am I feeling it now! (Tues night and wed morning).
    Last night my girlfriend grabbed my ass and I just about let out a little girly scream! But I just grit my teeth and pretended like nothing happened. (she doesn't know I'm on gear). Fricken hurts to get in and out of my car!

This hurts way more than the 2cc 400mg injection of test cyp I did last week! There's no bruising or discoloration. Pain feels like the same pain after my last injections, just way more intense!

So what is it about sust that makes it so painful? This particular sust is mabe by INFAR (india) which I believe is owned by ormegon(sp?)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try splitting up your shots, and rotateing injection sites. Make sure to inject slow and rub the injection site afterwards.

The Butcher is offline Member
    INFAR is good stuff. A buddy of mine gained 14 pounds in 2.5 weeks on it. But, as you have noticed, it can make you a bit sore at times. Welcome to the world of Sustanon . Most people chalk the pain up to the prop that is in the mixture. I can tell you, having taken many shots of sus over the years, that sometimes they hurt like hell, and sometimes they don't hurt at all. Funny thing is, it's when they don't hurt that I get worried that I did something wrong. Don't worry, it's pretty normal, and some people just react more so than others. And, if you are a really sick fucker, try taking a cc of it in your bicep. I did it once. Once. Never again. And I'm not a pussy when it comes to pain.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No worries about that bro, I just did my third injection of Sust on Monday in a total time span of 8 days and I feel little/no pain now from it. The first shot was a BITCH. But you grow tolerant too it. Also, for my last shot I used a 22 Guage instead of the usual 20 guage and it takes a bit of time to push in, but it works well.

Like butter baby.

Thanks for the advice guys.

I did inject it fairly slowly.. it's a 22ga needle and I did massage afterwords.

I think I'm going to try running the syringe under hot water next time. I've heard that helps.

I keep hearing people say that your body gets somewhat used to it.. damn I hope so! I'm having serious second thoughts about the 500mg injection of sust I had planned for my next poke.

I hope this isn't going to effect my leg workout tonight!

BDIESEL44 is offline New Member
    I hear ya Bro.!! I just did my first shot of my cycle last night which consisted of 200mg Deca and 250mg Enanthate . I done Sust shots before with no pain but these little bastards hurt like a mo-fo ! I'm glad I didn't do a quad shot or else I'd be walking around like a fucking peg leg today ! Peace...And good luck !

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    The first shot or two seem to hurt the worst, then it gets more tolerable.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Thanks for the advice guys.

I did inject it fairly slowly.. it's a 22ga needle and I did massage afterwords.

I think I'm going to try running the syringe under hot water next time. I've heard that helps.

I keep hearing people say that your body gets somewhat used to it.. damn I hope so! I'm having serious second thoughts about the 500mg injection of sust I had planned for my next poke.

I hope this isn't going to effect my leg workout tonight!
    Your injecting 2 cc's at a time. No wonder why your having pain.
    Try spliting the shots up. Do 1cc in your glute and 1 cc in your leg...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    what exactly is your cycle bro?? yeh 2cc's at a time can be a real pain in the ass. split the shots up 1cc glute, 1 cc quad. you'll get used to the shots eventually, and it wont be painful to you anymore.. running the syringe under some hot water did the trick for me.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by The Butcher
    Funny thing is, it's when they don't hurt that I get worried that I did something wrong. Don't worry, it's pretty normal, and some people just react more so than others. And, if you are a really sick fucker, try taking a cc of it in your bicep. I did it once. Once. Never again. And I'm not a pussy when it comes to pain.
    i love bicep shots bro, but my favorite got to be the pecs..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by kreper69

i love bicep shots bro, but my favorite got to be the pecs..
    Insane bro, dont think ill ever put the needle in my pecs.

Originally posted by kreper69
    what exactly is your cycle bro?? yeh 2cc's at a time can be a real pain in the ass. split the shots up 1cc glute, 1 cc quad. you'll get used to the shots eventually, and it wont be painful to you anymore.. running the syringe under some hot water did the trick for me.
    My cycle is a real sheet-mix as my source sucked and I did the classic "get all the junk I could get my hands on and then do the research" thing.

My cycle is kinda crappy and low dose...my virgin cycle. Started at 5'10 169lbs. Did my 3rd injection on Monday, at 2 weeks in I was up to 181lbs.. Will weigh myself again tonight(16 days in), expect to weigh in at around 182 or 183 lbs. Anyway, here it is:

Week 1-4: Anadrol 50mg ED
    week 1: Test cyp 200mg (what a waste)
    Week 2: Test cyp 400mg
    week 3-6: Test cyp 200mg
    Week 3-7: Sust 250mg
    Week 7&8: Test prop 200mg

I've re-orged it so I don't have to do more than 250mg of sust per week.
    Weeks 3-7 I inject a total of 450mg test.

Wish I could easily get my hands on s'more gear. Some Deca would be nice..

Thread Information