bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

TTokkyo labs goes bye bye....

Is this old news? I heard rumors but now it apears to be true. TTokkyo labs got busted big time! Seems like they were producing large (I mean fucking huge) amounts ofthe drug Kitamine. Ttokkyo labs has always been rumored to be dirty and covered in controversy. Now we all know. Nice to know that they were producing this drug along with roids for bodybuilders all in the same lab! Still feel like shooting their shit into your body?! No thanks.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Yeah, this is old news.

Grant is offline Member
    Bro, chill out! They are fine. Even if they were making mass amounts of K, doesn't mean your juice was contaminated.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Yup, old news.

So old in fact, that I'm now hearing rumors that they're back up and running, minus the ketamine. And probably minus I few key employees/managers.

ttokkyo labs is a vet suplier (well, we all know where the majority of their stuff goes), so why not also produce a vetrinary tranquilyzer? (that we all know where it goes also).

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gosh, so sick of having to clear this up, if people would just use that wonderful search button...they didn't get in trouble for PRODUCING 'ketamine', it was for selling it in the states, and they aren't out of business, just no more KK in the ttokkyo, peace

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry if this post was redundant. I dont take roids. I hade an experience with two rinky dink cycles and that was a couple of years ago. This news came as a surprise to me!

fast is offline Associate Member
    Old news

Thread Information