JULY GTP is offline Associate Member

leaving this board...

as i made my comment bfor regarding this board's
    attitude, i find this board less and less interesting, i lost my appetite for this board,
    sad to say but it's true, and i dont want to sound like KURT ANGLE, i dont want to offend anyone with
    this comment but i have take it out of chest allow me please, when i started a year ago things
    were so different from now, 1st members r not the same, they r not here WHY? the attitude changed,
    bfor any new or old member posting, the board was
    alert to answer giving the best of their knowledge
    i'm not gonna lie there was some sarcastism and a
    little of flame but nothing like today, today some members think that they own this board talking rough, sarcastic way, not helping just stating their own ways, killing them and then dont post anymore, i seen it, i experienced that i'm making this up. however the last time i heard from 1 of
    the olders was when he posted a topic about KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE, yes EXCESS this person always
    willing to help with straight answers, serious and
    sharing his knoledge til the last drop, i learned
    my stuff picking up here picking up there and survived due to 1 reason wanted to no ROIDS, time back answers were much easier than now, now u ask 1 simple ? and god have mercy, feels worst than
    getting arrested, i had seen lots of new guys joinnig this board which is good but people got to be friendly and support comment from new guys, i understand they asked the same ?'s over and over not reading the 1st pages but they probably figured asking is the fastest way to find my answers, i'm not leaving this board for good bcos of certain folks in here that i have respect so i will contact them individually, but i'm not joinning it as i used to, i'm already
    joining a different board i'm trying to expend my knowledge u no, this board still alive something
    can be done to KEEP IT ALIVE, i still like this regardless no matter what, this my personal opinion, general comment nothing personal...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sorry you feel that way this is by far the best board on the net.

"i'm not gonna lie there was some sarcastism and a
    little of flame but nothing like today, today some members think that they own this board talking rough, sarcastic way, not helping just stating their own ways"

i havent seen much of this at all, and usually if it's flaming, ect they are dealt with by MOD's. the mod's are always right on top of anything. i don't know what you saw on here, but if you think a little sarcasm is bad. wait till you go to another board, and have a difference of opinion with someone you'll get flamed to death.

MR.Xxx is offline Banned
    hey whats up july gjp,its 4plates!
    come on over to www.anabolex.com,where the mods arent full of themselfs,and they guys a great.the mods over their do scam you of hard earned money either

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They dont PM people telling them to buy there christmas presents from them either. Ring a bell 4p?

MR.Xxx is offline Banned
    lol your loss,douchbag

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    JULY GTP - sorry to hear it and yes I understand how you feel - it was different 1 year ago, I remember. I used to get to post interesting studies and more fun things - now a lot of our time is spent putting out fires, answering wave after wave of PMs, etc. - you have no idea how much stuff goes on that we have to deal with - and that is just the mods, Im sure the memebrs have it the same.

The fact is that in 15 months we have grown to 9000+ members - and that is hard to take and keep the same cosy atmosphere - a lot of that growth was due to great members like yourself contributing - I am sorry that we havent kept up as well as I would have liked, but the mods have lives and havent been quite always able to set the tone with such a large population increase in fresh faces.

Bottom line is I hope you can stick around andkeep making AR a great place to be.

4Plates - If I remember correctly - you were banned for soliciting - with every possible chance to correct the situation, personal appeals, etc - so if anyone should worry about scamming..... and thats what mods do as our jobs - I dont know any "full of themselves" mods on here - not now, anyway tho Id confess some instances in the past...

Bolex is a great board and yes, there are some good mods there - I am not so sure what is happening with the changes underway but as long as jp, flex bg21 ironmike and others are there it should be a good place.

Now - go back over there.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been reading on this board since Aug of 01 and yep it is changed alot. Some of the posts of today are stupid and a wast space, but this is expected. There are over 9000 people on this board now just a little over a year ago there was barely 3000.

I read over at Elite too but never post. The flames are too fucking hot over that way, not to say that its not a good board, because it is. It's just the more people you get the more fucknuts you get. The bad comes with the good, stope being a fucking pussy and get over it, just my personal opinion bro, nothing personal.

Peace Out

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I suppose it is pretty hard to maintain the integrity of this board. Especially with 9000+ members, many of which have much more testosterone in them than nature intended. However, I have loved this board from the second I joined. I've learned a lot and met some really cool people. Now that I am at school, I am not able to log on as much as I did over the summer, but I still enjoy the chance to stop in every so often.
    I have seen a lot of posts with people who don't appreciate the generally positive attitude we have around here, but I believe those poeple are quick to learn, and potentially valuabe members. I will stick with AR and help support the positive attitude and open-mindedness that lured me here in the first place. Long Live AR!!

P.S. What the hell is your problem 4plates (Mr. Xxx)? Pussy.
    Last edited by Biznatch; 12-11-2002 at 09:53 PM.

as i said bfor nothing personal so i'm not blaming nobody nor will blame mods for this situation, i understand there r some tolerances to
    a certain point but, to keep this board the way is it now the best, not just mods but all members have to do their part contributing to it, by doing this, this board can became the best WORLD WIDE,
    currently i'm working on my 5th cycle putting
    things together so i will be off for a while,
    and again i like this board i was borned here,
    i got my knowledge here, and i have this respect for this board, lots of u no me good, i started
    as REM my user name but, i became unregistered
    later u no system something happen so had to changed my user name no big deal, just thanks for
    ur concern and i appreciate ur replies...

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    it's been nice knowing you, gtp. Happy trails

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    LAter GTP. Stay safe bro.

And CYC, I for one am completely and totally full of myself. I'm the shit. Bottom line, I'm like way way better than you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: leaving this board...

Originally posted by JULY GTP
    however the last time i heard from 1 of
    the olders was when he posted a topic about KEEP THIS BOARD ALIVE, yes EXCESS this person always
    willing to help with straight answers, serious and
    sharing his knoledge til the last drop
    Me? Thanks for the compliment, but I'd also like to put in a word for every other mod on this board. We work as a team and pick up the slack when other mods can't be around as much. I regularly search for posts by mods, vets, and other members that I have come to respect. There is never a shortage of quality information from these people.

If you feel that the original members are not as active as they used to be, remember that many are students that have exams this time of year, and the christmas rush...can't forget about that. I've also noticed quite a few newer members that have displayed a great deal of knowledge. Those are the guys that keep me interested and keep the board fresh.

Sorry to hear you won't be around as much. Come back anytime.

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member

july

Im new here -about a month-I think this is a great board. If you want to see a bad board look at elite-- yuch- I spend more time at www.gotfina.com its still small and seems a bit more personal. i think any time you get to 9000 members a few bad apples will show up but all in all everyone here is very nice

good luck
    WTB

Re: Re: leaving this board...

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Me? Thanks for the compliment, but I'd also like to put in a word for every other mod on this board. We work as a team and pick up the slack when other mods can't be around as much. I regularly search for posts by mods, vets, and other members that I have come to respect. There is never a shortage of quality information from these people.

If you feel that the original members are not as active as they used to be, remember that many are students that have exams this time of year, and the christmas rush...can't forget about that. I've also noticed quite a few newer members that have displayed a great deal of knowledge. Those are the guys that keep me interested and keep the board fresh.

Sorry to hear you won't be around as much. Come back anytime.

hello EXCESS
    is nice to heard from people that showed me from
    the beginning of my 1st post i did,
    EXCESS i believe in u, having lots of thing to do,
    when i heard from u, u were just a member, but now
    u BELONG to this board as far as MOD updating it,
    keeping it clean, and doing whatever work it takes
    for this board to survive, it's tough bro but,
    u r also tough too, later bro...

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    JULY GTP - sorry to hear it and yes I understand how you feel - it was different 1 year ago, I remember. I used to get to post interesting studies and more fun things - now a lot of our time is spent putting out fires, answering wave after wave of PMs, etc. - you have no idea how much stuff goes on that we have to deal with - and that is just the mods, Im sure the memebrs have it the same.

The fact is that in 15 months we have grown to 9000+ members - and that is hard to take and keep the same cosy atmosphere - a lot of that growth was due to great members like yourself contributing - I am sorry that we havent kept up as well as I would have liked, but the mods have lives and havent been quite always able to set the tone with such a large population increase in fresh faces.

Bottom line is I hope you can stick around andkeep making AR a great place to be.

4Plates - If I remember correctly - you were banned for soliciting - with every possible chance to correct the situation, personal appeals, etc - so if anyone should worry about scamming..... and thats what mods do as our jobs - I dont know any "full of themselves" mods on here - not now, anyway tho Id confess some instances in the past...

Bolex is a great board and yes, there are some good mods there - I am not so sure what is happening with the changes underway but as long as jp, flex bg21 ironmike and others are there it should be a good place.

Now - go back over there.
    nice hearing from u too CYCLEON long time bro and thanks for ur concern bro...

Originally posted by Nathan
    LAter GTP. Stay safe bro.

And CYC, I for one am completely and totally full of myself. I'm the shit. Bottom line, I'm like way way better than you.
    same to u NATHAN stay safe and good luck bro...

fast is offline Associate Member
    AR is the number one

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with so many people here, its hard to respond, i agree that elite is a bit harsh, i think this board is by far one of my favorites 90% of the time i always get my question answered, i try to not to flame and help as much as i can whether its fact, personal opinion, or theory...agree with excess about respect and almost literally an unlimited ammount of great/useful information, and as far as July, ive tried to help you whenever youve had a thread or pm, and again, this is just my personal opinion but i doubt youll get half the calibur of members we have here; outgoing, intelligent, helpful, courteous( for the most part ), friendly, and huge. i guess now that im done rambling i hope you find what your looking for at another board and dont be a stranger, best of luck

Thread Information