MR.Xxx is offline Banned

quess who???????????

its 4plates!
    come on over to www.anabolex.com,where the mods arent full of themselfs,and they guys are great.the mods over their do scam you of hard earned money either

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So you were banned b/c you were stupid and now you act like a child also. Nice bro.

MR.Xxx is offline Banned
    lol fag!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If I remember correctly - you were banned for soliciting - with every possible chance to correct the situation, personal appeals, etc - so if anyone should worry about scamming..... and thats what mods do as our jobs - I dont know any "full of themselves" mods on here - not now, anyway tho Id confess some instances in the past...

Bolex is a great board and yes, there are some good mods there - I am not so sure what is happening with the changes underway but as long as jp, flex bg21 ironmike and others are there it should be a good place.

Now - go back over there.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    damn plates i always respected your opinions, and i learned alot from you. now you're acting like a little fucking kid!! come on man everyone her remembers you as a guy who really knew his shit, and i always thought of you as a stand up guy too bro. now do you want everyone to think of you that you're just childish. Grow up a Little!!!

mrxxxx is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by CYCLEON
    [B]If I remember correctly - you were banned for soliciting - with every possible chance to correct the situation, personal appeals, etc -

no i was banned because i argued a scam with a mod who fucked me,dont buy from the mods ,dont even ask them about possible scammers,they are the ones to watch out for

No - you were banned becase we saw actuall PMs of you soliciting and we had a number of complaints - you can well belive that nobody on mod staff had any desire to ban you, whatsoever - we really did value your time here - but when we kept getting complaints of people saying you PMed them out of the blue, there is not much we can do.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    4p,
    if you have issues with what happened to you here, you can take it up with me........im not the one that banned you, but you can damn sure bet i would have if i'd had the power at the time.
    leave cyc out of this, he's taken the time to explain your banning to you(again) and you cant seem to accept the reasons on why you were cut loose.
    if youre so happy at 'bolex, what the hell are you doing here, wasting your valuable time posting this?
    i had a lot of respect for you at one time........its waning quickly now.

bb79

Got Gear? is offline Member

Thumbs down

This thread gets a big thumbs down from the newbie!

I don't know who you are or your history, but it's this kinda stuff that gives AS a reputation for "Making you stupid".

Out of respect tho, I will check out the board... other members seem to think it's a cool place..

Edit: Damn thumb was up!

psleez is offline New Member

Angry

from a newbie- what a dick

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    WTF...4plates was banned? Were the hell have I been?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I dont think any newbies should be posting on this thread... First they didnt have a chance to know 4plates, Second they dont know whats going on.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    yeah, i'm just finding this out as well.

always thought he had great advice on stuff. never knew he was tryin to be a dealer on the side.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats what im sayin.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    4plates, WTF man. You were give all the chances in the world to stop PMing members. You of all people knew the rules from the start. You chose to ignore the warnings now you want to cry over it. Don't try to blame anyone but yourself. I personally got 4 complaints about you so stop the lying. To think of all the people who actually thought that you were a good bro (mods included). Save as much face as you can now. You knew you were breaking the rules, now take your punishment like a man and quit crying.

I probably should keep my mouth shut but I'm sick of these scum breaking rule after rule and trying to make us out to be the bad guy. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not "full of myself". And as far as scammers who is the one who got banned for soliciting......not me.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by mrxxxx
    [
    no i was banned because i argued a scam with a mod who fucked me,dont buy from the mods ,dont even ask them about possible scammers,they are the ones to watch out for
    That is TOTAL B.S. A good friend of mine that joined the board recently received your PM. I have nothing against you, but my bestfriend JJ is a mod here and he is neither a source nor scammer so this also is BS. The mods that I have talked to have always been good to me. The PM was never complained about because it doesn't effect me and if you do want to be a source then fine, but don't try to make up some story about my friends.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Jenseno9
    I dont think any newbies should be posting on this thread... First they didnt have a chance to know 4plates, Second they dont know whats going on.
    Point taken... I'll keep my mouth shut...

Grant is offline Member
    I thought 4 plates had left the board for personal reasons, it's hard to keep track of who is banned, what surprises me is many of these guys who get banned SEEMED like legit guys

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I don't know the details of what happened, but until I do....I consider 4plates a good bro. He was one of the first guys willing to help me out when I first decided to start cycling. It's a disappointment for me to see him banned

It's a disappointment for me to see him banned
    Us too - nobody wanted to see him banned (one of the few I can say that) but when the rules that are there to protect our members continue to be flagrantly violated there is little else that can be done.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What's happening to this place It's not what it used to be!!!

nothing is ever the same as it once was before - like your body, it is always getting better or worse, depending on the work you are willing to put into it.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I didn't know he got banned either.

I personnaly never had beef with the guy and he never PM'd me anything.

Oh well, I really don't care either way. I have to get back to studying for finals!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Old news Rush... You must have had one to many nights out at one of those crazy cajun clubs...

Thread Information