BigBrucie is offline Associate Member

Angry Stupid mistake!!! Helpp

Hi
    my plan was to inject 1ml test cyp Monday and thursday
    i started my cycle today (Thursday) and Accidentally injected 2ml.

dont ask how one of those moments that you cant explain the anticipation, excitement and nervousness cousing temp brain freeze .

know should i skip Mondays jab and start 1ml from Thursday (hence finishing at the time i was usually going to finish my cycle)

or

carry on 2ml once a week

or

just start jabbing 1 ml from Monday (take into account by taking this route i would finish my cycle half a week earlier then i should.

and last of all i have adex (1m tabs im going to brake to 0.5) do i take adex today first day of my jab or on Sundays 3 days later or should i start a week into my cycle i want least possibility of sides.
    Last edited by BigBrucie; 06-04-2009 at 03:48 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    just keep doing the correct dosage from now on... you will be fine

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    just go 1ml from Monday/Thursday on if that was the original plan.

I only take adex if needed, and I start it at .25mg/eod.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    just go 1ml from Monday/Thursday on if that was the original plan.

I only take adex if needed, and I start it at .25mg/eod.
    so finish cycle half week earlier (i also started d-bol today so this would mess up my d-bol plan of 4 weeks as a kick start)?

cant do .25mg im scared enough cutting 1mg to 0.5 at .25mg even with pill cutter turn to dust.

another thing when filling syringe (a friend done it because its my first time ) he constantly took out the needle (from vial) about 3 times to let air out is this okay, and i brought alcohol swabs but he said forget it and used nothing 9what are risks of infection) another thing i feel no pain am i not supposed to feeling the PAIN after a jab (heard so maney folks telling me it hurts like a bitch (dont worry from here on its self inject)

thanks for quick reply i was about to have a heart attack here
    Last edited by BigBrucie; 06-04-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Big
    If you are drawing out 1ml of fluid, you first inject 1ml of air into the vial. I hope you changed the needle before injecting.
    If he pierced a dirty stopper without cleaning it first, then stuck the needle into the gear, especially 3 times, I would toss the gear. that's just me though. I've seen guys have surgery losing big chunks of muscle due to infection, forgetting to swab the vial and injection area is not an option, think safety.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ok, dont let your friend ever touch our stuff... no he should not be taking it in an out of the bottle ... dulls the pin.

if you are injecting a cc or ml in to your body just fill pin with the same amount of air... push the air in to the bottle and then draw the oils out... to the desired amount... as for the air just tap and then eliminate as much air as possible...

youtube how to inject - yes use swabs to steril every thing -

If you are drawing out 1ml of fluid, you first inject 1ml of air into the vial. I hope you changed the needle before injecting.
    If he pierced a dirty stopper without cleaning it first, then stuck the needle into the gear, especially 3 times, I would toss the gear. that's just me though. I've seen guys have surgery losing big chunks of muscle due to infection, forgetting to swab the vial and injection area is not an option, think safety.
    tossing gear for me is not option. it was new vial just opened so im guessing stopper was clean this time. changed needle when injecting.
    i myself first tried to draw filled vial with air and tried to draw nothing came out to much pressure. my friend just turned it upside down drawed took out needle to eliminate air put back in drawed. do i swab stopper after inject as well?

Big
    if it was new you're probably fine, just swab the vial before drawing, and of course swab the site. what size needle?

another thing thieres no lid to cover my stopper wouldnt air get into the vial after a few weeks of needle jabbing

if it was new you're probably fine, just swab the vial before drawing, and of course swab the site. what size needle?
    inject 24guage
    draw with 23guage

terumo high quality needles (cost a fortune)

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrucie View Post
    another thing thieres no lid to cover my stopper wouldnt air get into the vial after a few weeks of needle jabbing
    nope the rubber closes up
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrucie View Post
    inject 24guage
    draw with 23guage

terumo high quality needles (cost a fortune)
    a fortune? lol

nope the rubber closes up

a fortune? lol
    yeah im those real fussy guys brought over 100 needles and 200 swabs and 200 syringes. over 50quid (then i found out you can get them for free from chemist

by the way im drawing and injecting with right needle sizes (just to make sure)

is it all right of a little test comes out injection sizte after inject (saw little test on tissue. i was shocked myself i would have used cotton swab but then it wasnt me injecting)

does syringe size affect drawing
    Last edited by BigBrucie; 06-04-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information