YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

When to start clomid q...

Ok, I'm about to come to the end of my cycle

Week 1-11 500mg/wk test Enathate
    Week 1-10 400mg/wk EQ
    Week 9-13 50mg/day Winny

I have my last shot of test tomorrow the 12th. I know I want to wait 2 weeks from that shot to start my clomid. That would make The 26th be the start date for my clomid. Now what I would like to know is when shoud I stop the winny? I've heard various opinions on this from three days to the next day. Thanks for any help!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should have run the winny another week that way you could have started clomid 2 days after the last winny admin.
    I'd wait 3 weeks after your last shot of test to be safe.....

Ok, I can hande winny another week. So I would start the clomid on the 2nd of jan and finish up with winny on the 31st.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree with mbaraso.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    I totally agree with mbaraso.
    Ditto, Ethenate is a slow release ester, you should wait for 3 weeks before clomid.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I disagree. The reason for the extended week of test is to match up the half life times of the two diff. gear.

I think you should run the winny just like you got it, and start clomid 2 days after last winny dose.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    I disagree. The reason for the extended week of test is to match up the half life times of the two diff. gear.

I think you should run the winny just like you got it, and start clomid 2 days after last winny dose.
    Matching up the 1/2 life of gear or not. There's no point in starting clomid therapy until your test levels are back down to normal. With 500mg of test ethanate, that's gonna take about 3 weeks.

Originally posted by Got Gear?

. There's no point in starting clomid therapy until your test levels are back down to normal.

Well first off, you levels will be no where near normal 2 or three weeks post cycle. They will be dropping well below normal.

And how the hell are you going to know what your test levels are at without testing? It don't matter what size your balls are or how many times your blowin loads a day. Blood test is the only way to be sure.

Half life of test is shorter than Decca/EQ. That is the reason for the extended week. Otherwise it would be advised to keep both a 10.

You're right.. there's no way to know for sure what your test levels are for sure without a blood test.

I go by a natural test level of 70mg/week and Test eth 1/2 life of 7 days.

With an injection of 500mg. In the 1st week the body should see 250mg of it. The second week, 125mg. And the 3rd week 62.5mg.

Plus you're still going to be seeing some test from the week before to the tune of approx 30mg. So at week 3 your body should see 62.5mg + 31.25mg = 91.75mg. This is still more than your natural test level.

Do I have my 1/2 life of test eth wrong or something?

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    You're right.. there's no way to know for sure what your test levels are for sure without a blood test.

I go by a natural test level of 70mg/week and Test eth 1/2 life of 7 days.

With an injection of 500mg. In the 1st week the body should see 250mg of it. The second week, 125mg. And the 3rd week 62.5mg.

Plus you're still going to be seeing some test from the week before to the tune of approx 30mg. So at week 3 your body should see 62.5mg + 31.25mg = 91.75mg. This is still more than your natural test level.

Do I have my 1/2 life of test eth wrong or something?
    Where do you get 70mg a week? Test in the body really isnt measured that way, and reguardless, it's diff. for everyone.
    Anyhoo, half life has to do with activeness in the body, not absorbtion of the test. Test is self-tapering and the body uses the amount you have running in the same amount of time whether it's 200mg or 750mg. weekly injects are to keep the maximum amount of concentration in the blood stream. If it followed the way your suggesting. by the end of your cycle, you'd have a shitload bult up in your system, not just the weeks injection and clomid would need to be delayed even longer.
    The strategy for administering clomid is to take it after half life has expired and before gains can suffer from decreased testosterone . And half life of test cyp. and enan. is 10-14days

Crappy, I'm all confused!

I thought that the test was basicly held in the muscle until it was broken down and obsorbed into the bloodstream at which time it was quickly converted/used.

I just realized why my logic behind the previous injection doesn't work, thanks. But that still leaves 62.5mg thats obsorbed/used over all of week 3.

The 70mg/week I get is because I read that natural male testosterone production is usually somewhere between 5mg and 13mg a day. With the average being around 10mg for a healthy male below the age of 40. I realise it'll be different for everyone, but when dealing with people we don't know, you just have t use the "typical" values.

Obviously I need to do some research. Can you reccomend any online resources?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Actually guys the EQ by itself usually stays 3 weeks in your system. While most studies I have seen say that Test Enath clears your system in two. Either way I would still wait 3 weeks to start your Clomid, because of the EQ, NOT BECAUSE OF THE TEST. JMO

Well I took my last shot of EQ one week ago and my last shot of test this morning. I spaced it out this way to deal with the amount of time it takes to clear your system. Now I'm hearing 3 weeks for Enath and I'm all confused on when to start.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Actually guys the EQ by itself usually stays 3 weeks in your system. While most studies I have seen say that Test Enath clears your system in two. Either way I would still wait 3 weeks to start your Clomid, because of the EQ, NOT BECAUSE OF THE TEST. JMO

Sicilian, he should wait 3wks after EQ. Thats why the extended wk of test. That way when he starts clomid, it's 3wks after EQ and 2 after test,making the half lives ending at the closest time.

YZ, I would continue like you have it listed at the top and start clomid 2 days after last winny dose

Thanks Pheedno, so just to clarify for myself here. I took my last shot of test yesterday the 12th so I should finish up my winny on the 24th and start the clomid on the 26th. Correct?

Thread Information