Cynical is offline Associate Member

sides later on in life

I know that AAS can cause infirtility but is not always the case, i am planning to have kids later on in life, and i know that there is no way to know if doing AAS will cause me not to but its of some concern. 2nd cycle is comming up, any thoughts on chances (i know its basically impossible to say as poeple vary) but anyone know anyone that has/hasnt been able to after use

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember reading an article in M&F, i think about 8-10% of juicers have fertility problems later in life...i know this is kinda vague, just some insight, good luck bro

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Limiting the duration of your cycles should help keep future problems to a minimum too.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I know nobody wants to hear it, but I messed up my fertility by doing roids too young. I am unable to father children, they couldn't raise my sperm count high enough. I got other problems from it but that bothers me the most. I wound up marrying a woman who already had kids, so I got to play "Daddy", but I would much rather have had kids of my own. I think if I had waited a few years I would have been OK.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    how old were u mastiff?

I did a d-bol only cycle when I was 17.

and that attributed to your sides? dbol only?

Yes. I messed up my pituitary, the doc calls it "pituitary failure". I don't want to list all the medical problems I got from this stupid cycle. The cycle was a waste, I lost all my gains. I really screwed up my health. I think I'm probably the poster boy for the "Don't do Roids too early" crew.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn sorry to hear it Mastiff.

Let this be a varning to all you teens wanting to do roids!

wow thats pretty rough, but is it common for that to hapoen though?

No, it isn't common. The problem is you don't know ahead of time if you will be the one to get screwed. One of my cousins was 6' 6" at 15. He ran away from home and joined a motorcycle gang in Texas. He didn't make it to 16, his number came up in a game of russian roulette. My odds were a lot better than his, but you just don't know when your number comes up. You take a risk doing roids. Its even riskier when you start young. I just wanted to get bigger and start getting girls. It didn't work. I don't think very many bro's will wind up like me, but I figure one is too many. I don't know the odds, though.

well i think its great that you tell your story, cuz if u help 1 person, then who know, he could have been that small % that could have messed up for the rest of his life.

BTW, what were the sides like post cycle? early on

BigBenn is offline New Member
    I'm sorry but a short dbol only cycle is not going to cause endocrine problems. Dbol barely suppresses natty test, it would have to be an estrogen related problem (maybe stunted growth, but wouldnt hurt the peder).

I didn't have any sides at all, early on. I didn't grow any more, I'm still 5'5". Every other male in my family but one is over 6 feet, and the one guy is about 5'11". I started having sexual side effects about 2 years later. I couldn't cum. I could stay hard for hours, so I got popular then, but it was a waste from my side. All that work and nothing to show for it. My sleep started to get messed up around then. My memory started messing up, and i didn't have any energy. These are symptoms of low test production. My doctor said when you mess up your pituitary the first thing to go is your natural HGH production, which is what keeps you young. Then the LH/Fsh production goes, which controls your testosterone production. If you have low test you generally wind up with low estrogen. Estrogen is needed for bone density. Your pituitary is what controls all your hormones, test, estrogen, HGH, lutinizing hormone, FSH, and others. When that gets messed up, you are screwed. I wound up with osteoporosis from the low estrogen, and I had my first Parkinsons symptoms around age 28. It normally hits you around 65-70. I'm not complaining here, bro. This is just what happened to me from that stupid cycle.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Mastiff I had to agree with you on this last post, dbol can do this to someone, I know guys that got gyno (lactating nips) after one cycle of dbol. Tey still have the problem now (worse now that they are older). So yes, I from experience know this can happen and it is a good lesson for younger bruthers here as well as a lesson to us older ones. Be safe, research, know your limits, and if you do AS ANYONE IS A RISK! Great post my friend. Thanks for your inspiration and honesty to our members here.

Thread Information