Thread: Nolvadex?

Funtimes is offline New Member

Nolvadex?

Hey after researching I'm still unsure bout Nolvadex . I know it prevents gyno/water retention and you should have it on hand. My thing is I'm not sure if I should take it or not. I will have it on hand for my first cycle:

week 1-4: D-bol(30mg e/d)
    week 1-10: EQ (400mg weekly)
    week1-10: Ethanate (500mg weekly)
    week 11-13: Clomid therapy

However should I take Nolvadex on this cycle(if so how much per day) and if not should I take it when I notice first signs of gyno or too much water bloat? Just wondering since I'd like to know how much to get for this cycle. Thanks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty hefty cycle, bold isn't too high on the aromatization charts, but it still aromitizes to some degree, dbol obviously very easily aromitizes, and test the same as dbol pretty much, so its a great idea to have it on hand, and whether you want to run it during the whole cycle is pure preference, how worried about gyno are you? you can have it on hand and hope nothing happend and administer it when something does happen, or you can take it throughout...that will tell you how much you need, throughout, 10-20mg daily, so just equate that, best of luck

Funtimes is offline New Member
    I'm not to worried bout gyno but how much should I take if I get "gyno" symptoms? Like how much and for how long(till the symptoms go away or even more after that?). Thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If symptoms jump up at you. Start with 40mgED untill symptoms subside, and then continue with 20mg untill the end of clomid.

Make sure to taper off the nolvadex in increments of 5mg.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I have a question, how do you know you have symptoms of gyno. 've never had that problem but I'd like to be aware if I ever do. Best regards

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by TheRequiem
    I have a question, how do you know you have symptoms of gyno. 've never had that problem but I'd like to be aware if I ever do. Best regards
    Sore, sensitive, itchy nipples. after a while you will get a small lump forming behind the nipple which is the titties knockin on the nipps.

Thread Information