blown93302 is offline Junior Member

spring cycle.... take a look!!

ok, let me know what you guys think. im planning ahead, also trying to save up for it!! this will be my second cycle. right now im in the final week of a cyp/dbol /eq cycle. gained 25lbs and am at 205 right now with about 12%bf. goals for this cycle will be to get to 210-215 with 8%. prop is viromone, winny is chinese, and fina is homemade with A's kit. let me know what you guys think. thanks!!

wk*prop****winny**fina
    1**100eod***********
    2**100eod***********
    3**100eod**50ed**75eod
    4**100eod**50ed**75eod
    5**100eod**50ed**75eod
    6**100eod**50ed**75eod
    7**100eod**50ed**75eod
    8**100eod**50ed**75eod

clomid starting 3 days after last prop/fina shot
    arimidex .25mg throughout

Kullman is offline Member
    I like the cycle, I think I would run the fina ed, the results are much much better, I think you will be happier too. Keep a clean diet train hard and you should be able to easily reach your goal. goodluck bro

Kull

nymattyk is offline Member
    hey blown, out of curiosity what were the doses you are doing now of the cyp and eq? i will be doing a cyp/eq/winny cycle in a few months, wanted to compare results

blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    hey blown, out of curiosity what were the doses you are doing now of the cyp and eq? i will be doing a cyp/eq/winny cycle in a few months, wanted to compare results
    hey bro, dbol was 35ed weeks 1-4, cyp 500 weeks 1-10, and eq 400 weeks 1-10. even using arimidex i really got bloated. 3 weeks since the end of dbol and im looking 100% better w/o all the water. still holding at 205, started at 178. good luck bro

Flash is offline New Member
    great cycle bro. I think kullman is right about the fina, ed is the way to go. Id go for the exact same thing if fina didnt turn me into a human puss dispenser. Other than that its about perfect.

Looks great bro. Like everyone else said, take the fina ed, also I like taking prop every day, I get better results. But you don't need 100mg ed you can get away with 50mg ed (which is the same as your 100mg eod).

Lata

Thread Information