AH1105 is offline New Member

When will deca kick in?

Hey guys,
    I am 2 and half weeks into my first cycle ever. deca 300/wk.
    was wondering when it usualy kicks in. And when the gains usualy peak

thanks alot

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Are you stacking it with test? You should begin to feel the deca in week 4, but you won't really get the full boost until week 6.

I am not stacking it with anything man. this is my first cycle ever so i was alittle tentative about using anything real strong. I am planning on some winny after

Well, that's an interesting combo. I still think adding some test in would have made the deca shine. Or just run test... Running just deca has its downsides -- possible deca dick, deca gyno, deca lethargy, possible bloat not to mention waiting for it to kick in. How much do you weigh? If you eat right and train hard, you can definitely gain weight, but you won't really feel that deca for 2 more weeks (my guess).

What were your goals with this cycle? Remember that deca is a long acting ester and stays active in your system for a long time as well -- so that's why your not feeling anything yet. Do some reading in the profiles in the education forum, and on AR's steroid profiles.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh bro you won't feel it for about 3-4 weeks like ramp said. i would throw the winny in last 4-6 weeks of your cycle. and if you can get it take 50mg of proviron ed , which adds good androgen content to the deca base. all else you should be fine with just the deca. i have done a deca only bf and gained about 10lb. good luck

thanks for the info,
    i am 5 8 165. I just finished playin college ball so i can finaly take AS.
    Is there anything that can be done to prevent those things you were talking about? -deca dick etc.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    I am on my first cycle also (6'0 205 now from 190) and doing a DBOL , prop and deca cycle

i am on week 6 and most of my gains were in first 3 weeks (50 mg dbol) and 300 ml PROP weight went upto 205 and hasnt gone up anymore, I still have 3 more weeks left for my cycle to finish

I watch my diet - 6 meals per day, low fat, 200-300g protein, 10g creatine and 10 g glutamine ED

do you guys think i will gain anymore?

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by AH1105
    thanks for the info,
    i am 5 8 165. I just finished playin college ball so i can finaly take AS.
    Is there anything that can be done to prevent those things you were talking about? -deca dick etc.

Like Rampage indicated, add Test: 400 or 500 mg/wk given that you are taking 300 mg Deca /wk. I would run that test for 1-2 weeks past the Deca too. That will boost your gains substantially and prevent deca dick. Don't forget that clomid therapy for post cycle.

Also, don't worry about deca gyno too much unless your doing above 2mg/ lb/bw. That would be 400 mg for you, I think 300 is really moderate and you should be ok. IF you do run into deca gyno, remember that its progesterone induced, not estrogen induced.

Thread Information