Ryan191892 is offline New Member

Is D-bol a waist of $

I just purchased my first cycle of Dianabol after watching a friend gain about 20lbs in about a months time. The problem is that someone just told me that using dianabol without stacking it with something else is a waist because i will probably lose most if not all of the muscle that i gain over the cycle after it is over. Is this true? I am only hoping for about 20lbs to stay with me after the cycle is over. Am i waisting my $ ??I am going to be taking Proviron with the D-bol and i have clomid for after. Please help i am a novice

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I was the one that told you that d-bol only is a waste lol
    I'm sure everyone on the board will agree w/ me.
    C'mon guys don't make me look like a lier :-)

BTW: I'm speaking from experience...Not just what I read on the boards ;-)

sixsixtysix is offline New Member
    it depends what way u look at this.. it is a waste when compared to "stacks" but when compared to creatine or any other gnc shit. it isnt a waste . i have doen dbol alone and made wicked gains providing your diet is right. but than again i did ti alone because i got it free lol...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Only on dboll you can expect an increase of 4-5lbs of weigh per week if nutrition is correct

Mastiff is offline Member
    You have to really work at keeping d-bol gains. I would expect you to lose most of it if all you did was d-bol. The one time I did a d-bol only cycle I lost all my gains in about the same amount of time it took me to make them. You pretty much have to stack it with some other roid to keep the gains, in my experience. JMHO

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Most likely you will loose it, but it is possible to keep SOME GAINS, but look to loose alot post cycle.. and pretty darn fast

Ryan191892 is offline New Member
    If you can keep in mind that this is my first cycle...and i am very precautious what would my options be that i could stack it with?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Weeks 1-4 D-bol 30mgs e/d
    Weeks 1-8 (Or 10 weeks) Test Enth 500mgs
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot
    Nolvedex on hand in case u get symtoms of gyno

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Stack it with test. No better choice.

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Here's a good stack to go with the D-Bol:

Dianabol 20mg/day
    wks 1-5

Equipose (Boldenon 200) 200mg/wk.
    wks 1-10

Omnadren 250: 250mg/wk
    wks 1-10

Anastrozol:ARIMIDEX /Liquidex .25 - .50mg/day
    wks 1-14

clomiphene citrate: 100mg/day wk. 13
    75mg/day wk. 14
    50mg/day wk. 15
    25mg/day wk. 16

In NO way am I a vet with the AS but I have done my research and this is a great first cylce (stack). Some people might say double the doses but why? This is what I've determined to be the best choice for myself. Gonna start it the 1st, just working on my diet plan.
    Hope it helps.
    Last edited by H.pYl0ri; 12-13-2002 at 06:26 AM.

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Oh! Don't forget the Milk thistle and/or the ALA.

http://www.anabolical.com/

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Dbol isn't inherently any worse at keeping your gains than any other steroid . You don't *lose* all your gains from dbol. Let me clarify before the dogmatists attack. Dbol creates illusory gains. It gives you some lean body mass and a lot of water gain. The bottom line is that dbol enhances protein synthesis, which will correspond to lean mass gain. All steroids do just that. They increase protein synthesis. When you stop taking them, you are on your own to ensure you don't lose your gains. It doesn't matter what you took - test, deca , dbol - or how you stacked them. Of course, stacking drugs can cause you to gain more muscle, it doesn't mean you will keep more muscle. Let's say you did a really weak cycle and gained 5lbs of lean body mass from dbol, and you did a really weak cycle of test and deca and gained 5lbs of lean body mass. In either case, once you stop the drugs you are left with 5lbs of lean mass increases. It doesn't matter what you took at this point. You will keep or lose those 5lbs of lean mass depending on what you do now - the drugs are out of your system.

Preserving gains relies on you. Again, dbol causes a lot of water weight to be gained. When you stop, you lose the water weight, and you keep whatever lean mass you managed to hold on to. This water deflation tricks less scientifically minded people into spreading rumors about dbol causing you to "lose all your gains." To answer your question, stack dbol with something - depending on what your goals are. Also, don't listen to the idiots who warn about your liver being completely destroyed because of the 17AA property of dbol. Read the primary scientific studies, not the idiots who sometimes post that don't know how to read a graph. If you do this, you will learn that 17AA might cause a temporary increase in liver values that will return to normal not too long after you stop your cycle. Also, for a healthy young man, this liver toxicity is almost no threat. Length of use is the biggest problem, or a pre-existing medical condition.

So if you want to use dbol, use it, but don't believe the scale, because most of them will be the result of water. Understand you will lose most of this water weight, but your lean body mass gains as a result of increased protein synthesis will be preserved as well as you could with any other steroid, provided you take the proper actions post-cycle.

-SF

Destroying the dogma.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Good post, Sigmund

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Just did a cycle with some Dbols, test and Eq.

I gained shit all.... why ? Cause I ate shit all.... it isthe fuckign test! Kills my appetite.... GOD DAMN IT

MDMA is offline Banned
    bump up the EQ next time Nate_Dog. 400-600mg a week seem to really kick in the hunger pains.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Is D-bol a waist of $

Originally posted by Ryan191892
    I just purchased my first cycle of Dianabol after watching a friend gain about 20lbs in about a months time.

Please help i am a novice

so,
    you watched your buddy blow up(mostly water im sure) and now you want some too, right?
    you went out and bought the dbol , without doing any research other than what your friend showed you?
    now, since youve heard the real truth, youre worried that youre going to lose all your gains, right?
    guess what? those gains are already history bro. if you would have done a little searching before you ran out, so eager to look like your friend, you wouldnt have made the same mistakes he's making right now.
    i assuming you havent taken the dbol yet, correct? im going to give you some advice here that mbaraso has already given you once.........dont do dbol alone!
    stack with another androgen, such as test. if you dont the gains are gone. if you dont do your post cycle recovery right, gains are gone......you getting my drift here bro? theres a lot more to this than downing a few tabs and hoping you'll grow.

this kind of shit pisses me off.

bb79

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Dbol isn't inherently any worse at keeping your gains than any other steroid . You don't *lose* all your gains from dbol. Let me clarify before the dogmatists attack. Dbol creates illusory gains. It gives you some lean body mass and a lot of water gain. The bottom line is that dbol enhances <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis, which will correspond to lean mass gain. All steroids do just that. They increase <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis. When you stop taking them, you are on your own to ensure you don't lose your gains. It doesn't matter what you took - test, deca , dbol - or how you stacked them. Of course, stacking drugs can cause you to gain more muscle, it doesn't mean you will keep more muscle. Let's say you did a really weak cycle and gained 5lbs of lean body mass from dbol, and you did a really weak cycle of test and deca and gained 5lbs of lean body mass. In either case, once you stop the drugs you are left with 5lbs of lean mass increases. It doesn't matter what you took at this point. You will keep or lose those 5lbs of lean mass depending on what you do now - the drugs are out of your system.

Preserving gains relies on you. Again, dbol causes a lot of water weight to be gained. When you stop, you lose the water weight, and you keep whatever lean mass you managed to hold on to. This water deflation tricks less scientifically minded people into spreading rumors about dbol causing you to "lose all your gains." To answer your question, stack dbol with something - depending on what your goals are. Also, don't listen to the idiots who warn about your liver being completely destroyed because of the 17AA property of dbol. Read the primary scientific studies, not the idiots who sometimes post that don't know how to read a graph. If you do this, you will learn that 17AA might cause a temporary increase in liver values that will return to normal not too long after you stop your cycle. Also, for a healthy young man, this liver toxicity is almost no threat. Length of use is the biggest problem, or a pre-existing medical condition.

So if you want to use dbol, use it, but don't believe the scale, because most of them will be the result of water. Understand you will lose most of this water weight, but your lean body mass gains as a result of increased <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis will be preserved as well as you could with any other steroid, provided you take the proper actions post-cycle.

-SF

Destroying the dogma.
    Damn bro you hit it right on about dbol. This is exactly what i was trying to preach in another thread and someone( i forget who) threw me some articles from the lewellyn and roberts about how dbol can raise liver enzymes-uh yea no shit. But if anybody says a normal person who takes 17aa for 10-12 wks is going to damge there liver, pretty much has their head firmly tucked up the ass because they have no clue.
    I'm glad someone sees my point of view here. anyhow heres the thread that i talked about: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=36191

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    DBOL is not a waste of money if stacked with some test like sustanon or testoviron ..i gained 20lbs off a dbol only cycle and lost 10 of it. If you are going to do the dbol invest in some injectable as well

Thread Information