Thread: uhh ohhhh

Eddie is offline New Member

uhh ohhhh

hey ever since i was little one side of my chest is bigger kinda like a boob but not really like gyno like puffy nipples just like there is some sort of tissue under the nipple so i was looking up that gyno gel and i showed my dad about the article and how i wanted it for christmas so he was saying ok well you going to have to get your blood tested and stuff and i just started my first cyle and im on my 3rd week so that will show up on the test!!! and he was like i hope your not doing any of that steriod stuff cuz he seen in the article how you can get gyno soo im shitting bricks do you guys have any advice?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    A blood test is going to show that you're testosterone levels are sky-high.

Why is your pop's wanting you to get a blood test in the first place?

I don't see an easy way to get around this other than stoping your cycle and putting off the blood test as long as possible.

Edit: How old are you guy? I have a sinking feeling you shouldn't be on gear in the first place.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, if you ahve to get a test before Christmas, their is no reason to stop your cycle because it wont be out of your body by then anyway.

Blood tests don't always show. I get tested every three weeks while on and the first 2 tests, my doc told if I hadn't told her about my use, then she would not of even been able to tell.

If it jumps up and you have to get the blood work done. Tell the doc your looking to get you liver and kidney functions checked along with an STD check. Elevated liver and kidney enzymes can be attributed to so many things that AS use cannot be a certainty. Certain tests check for certain things. My normal 6 month blood work doesnt include Testosterone level check unless asked for.

And you are a little young IMO for juice but it's kind of late for that now isn't it

Eddie is offline New Member
    ok the reason for testing my blood is i dont know know why its just the fact that i got a tit basically not really noticalbe just looks like a big pec muscles way bigger then my other one but im on eq and enath and i dont see a point of stoping since im going to get caught with my test levels high already im on my 3rd week and plan on doing it for 10 but then again i am 21 so my parents shouldnt find out because of it being confidential but you guys arent familiar to what i have tissue being under the nipple.. both nipples are the same size normal its just that under it one has tissue .. thanks

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Well, if you ahve to get a test before Christmas, their is no reason to stop your cycle because it wont be out of your body by then anyway.

Blood tests don't always show. I get tested every three weeks while on and the first 2 tests, my doc told if I hadn't told her about my use, then she would not of even been able to tell.

If it jumps up and you have to get the blood work done. Tell the doc your looking to get you liver and kidney functions checked along with an STD check. Elevated liver and kidney enzymes can be attributed to so many things that AS use cannot be a certainty. Certain tests check for certain things. My normal 6 month blood work doesnt include Testosterone level check unless asked for.
    Why an STD test?

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you are getting the test for the gyno gel (Andractim) you might be OK. The doc on that website is asking for a PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) test. If you were ordering from him you wouldn't need testosterone levels checked.

Originally posted by Eddyflash

Why an STD test?

Why not?

Mastiff is offline Member
    The "gyno gel" is DHT in a transdermal base. It is named "Andractim Gel". It has been shown to reduce or eliminate even fibrous gyno in 70% of the people who use it. If it works for you its a lot cheaper than going under the knife.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    It sounds as if your father is a reasonable person, why don't you do up a report on AS and give it to him, to let him know how informed you are about them. (right) He could see things diff from what you would expect. My brother was keeping some shit in the fridge at the age of 18. My old man wasn't happy, but excepted the fact due to how well he was educated of them. My father is in the supplement industry, so I would say he knows a fair bit about effects on the body. When they first had a heated discussion about AS, my Dad learned a few things about steroids .

Just tell him... You only live once, and your 20, is he gonna ground you?

Thread Information