Madmax is offline Senior Member

Just recieved customs letter

damn bastards got me...i just recieved a letter in the mail..saying they have a package with my name on it. and in the package contains steroids which are considered prohibited substances and therefore contraband...well fuck them...i'm not gonna claim it...called my attorney he said to do nothing...thats what i'm going to do...just wanted to know what everyone else who has expierenced this did...they also said it was going to be published in the new york post???they had 5 other pages of shit to tell me also..but i can't read legal text and i have no idea WTF there talking about...fuckin pricks. BY THE WAY THIS IS ALL ROLE PLAY..Madmax....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Can you scan it and blur out your name and address, and post it? Usually if you send a copy to your source, they might resend. Maybe?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Usually if you send a copy to your source, they might resend. Maybe?
    If you have a reputable source, they should back their product and shipping. Send him the letter and tell him the situation.

i'm not to worried about the source...infact the order he just sent was already lost in the mail from the time before...he did me a favor and resent the order and then the fuckin thing gets seized...the first time he didn't even ask for a letter..i told him it didn't arive 3 weeks latter he said he recent it...hell of a guy....i guess i'm a valued customer...ive racked up alot of flyer miles with this guy...what should be done about the customs letter???...Madmax...

dizzle i'll scan it through at a freinds house when he get's home..but won't that give who i am away??? EVEN IF I TAKE MY NAME OFF IT...i mean how many letters go out every day???...Madmax..

Originally posted by Madmax
    what should be done about the customs letter???...Madmax...
    Nothing, leave it be. The first one is to notify you they ahve your shit, so if for some reason you are legal to have it, you can claim it. They will send you another letter stating your shit is in fact siezed and the grace period of claiming is over.

I wouldn't have shit shipped to your house again either(at least not overseas). Your addy might be flaged at this point.

what do you mean flagged... does that mean every agent in the fuckin world has it...bastards!!!!...ya never here again...learned my lesson...why did all my others make it then????Madmax...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some make it some don't. That sucks bro. It's all part of the game we play though...
    Throw the letter out, and forget about it....

Grant is offline Member
    use the search button, there have been over twenty posts about what you should do if you receive a customs letter

Originally posted by Grant
    use the search button, there have been over twenty posts about what you should do if you receive a customs letter

True. actually J.J. posted his actual letter on here a while back. Partyboy's is on here somewhere to but you can't read it. it's as fuzzy as Nathans brain function.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Throw away the letter and have the package resent to a new addy.

Thread Information